10

Mr. Lei is as resolute as his name, and when I walked back to the office, my appointment was also posted in everyone's emails.

 This was an appointment that I didn't even think about, so when I got back to my desk, everyone looked at me with a little more temptation.

 They wanted to find out what brought me, who was on the brink of resignation, pulled back and pushed forward.

 But it doesn't matter, let them explore.

 I took a deep breath and said, "Team Yu, Team Jin, please take care of the matter at hand, and notify the two team members later that we will go to conference room No. 3 for a meeting at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I will briefly introduce the project and division of labor. In addition, ALEX, last time you assisted the leader to do the FUUN project, you can sort it out a little. This time this project has many similarities with the last time, which can be used for reference. Please briefly introduce the overall process of this project."

 "Okay . ."

 "Received."

 "OK OK."

 ...

 I didn't go back to "home" for more than a week, and Zhang Qian didn't call me again. Instead, Wei Hongxin ran to me every night, carrying Let him cook his own food and stuff it for me to eat.

 This made me a little moved and helpless even though I occasionally ordered takeout even when I was eating at home.

 In the morning, the lawyer called me and said that the divorce agreement had been delivered to Zhang Qian, and I said thank you to him.

 The lawyer is Tong Wu's childhood. We went out together when we were in college, and naturally we also heard about Zhang Qian and Wu Chunxi. He was embarrassed by what I went through.  But I am very grateful, he did

 not pretend to comfort me like some hypocritical colleagues, but smiled and said, "Okay Geng Jiayou, you are the first among us to get married and the first to divorce, congratulations on your new achievements."

OK

 Not a big deal for anyone other than me.

 Why should it be so heavy.

 ——

 "Brother Geng, the spokesperson has been contacted, and now we are ready to shoot. Are you here?"

 "Just be in charge. I believe you can do it well."

 "Hey, thank you, Brother Geng." Jiajia On the phone, I sighed: "It would be great if I could always do things under Brother Geng. Brother Geng is so gentle, I don't even scold people when I'm in a hurry.

 " This is to provoke the relationship between my two brothers."

 "Hey, who made Tong Group scold me."

 "Come on, the shooting will start in a while."

 "Well, okay."

 Jiajia is because the project is progressing It's good but there are not enough staff, so I was transferred from Tong Wu. He's out of character, always has really interesting ideas when it comes to event planning, and has interned at an entertainment company, so I put him in charge of that. His biggest flaw is that he is still not stable enough.

 So I wasn't too surprised when I received a phone call from him asking me to come over at six o'clock in the evening while I was having dinner at the company.

 In fact, this matter is not too difficult to deal with. The main reason is that Jiajia is a newcomer. I was a little panicked at first. After I went to the shooting location and dealt with the matter, I rushed to the company with Jiajia.