27

"Talk about... cooperation?" Nan Ke's not-so-smart little head obviously couldn't accept my jumping brain circuit, "What can I do with you?"

 "We have a skin care product line called Henghua Group. 'Lan Xin', have you heard of it?"

 Nan Ke was confused and said, "Have you heard... so?"

 I said bluntly, "I hope you can come and be the spokesperson for this brand's new products."

 Nan can be wrong for himself "Are you crazy, Geng Jiayou?! Do you know what's going on with me now? Are you looking for me as an endorser?"

 "Yes." I said, "I'm looking for you as an endorser, you don't need to ask too much, you need to tell me I, do you do it or not."

 Of course Nanke would do it.

 Although he still thinks I'm crazy.

 Nan Ke was not the only one who thought I was crazy. When I reported the plan, the whole marketing department was overwhelmed. They all opened their mouths and wondered if my brain was broken.

 Tong Wu and Jiajia both advised me: "Even if you hate the group for suppressing you, you don't have to pull the group to sink together. What's more, if you sink together, you will sink together. It shouldn't be so obvious.

 " During the meeting, Mr. Li was busy with other things and could not attend the meeting. Mr. Lei attended the meeting as the deputy general manager of the department. To everyone's surprise, Mr. Lei and I had a fight.

 "Geng Jiayou, is there something wrong with your brain?" Mr. Lei scolded me directly in front of everyone, "You came to find a tainted artist to be the spokesperson, do you still think that the product line of 'Lan Xin' is not good enough? I really think the product is a star , Black and red are also red? Let me tell you, once your product is hated, you won't be able to sell it, you know!"

 "Who said that Nan is a stained artist." Nanke doesn't smoke D, and he doesn't have a PC, so what kind of tainted artist is he?"

 "Is he not called a tainted artist when he cheated on him?" Mr. Lei said, "The videos of his cheating all slapped him in the face, and he himself admitted that he was kissing Zhang Qi. , isn't this called taint?"

 "The video proves that he and Zhang Qi kissed, but it doesn't mean he cheated. It's called cheating when he has an intimate relationship with another person under marriage or in a relationship. What happened to the two of them when they had an intimate relationship?"

 Mr. Lei was exasperated: "Why? , is your home a 2G network? You don't know about him and Wu Chunxian?"

 I still replied calmly: "But the gossip rumors, the parties themselves did not admit it, but some chasing remarks and photos of paparazzi are innumerable. Could it be that I was photographed walking with you, does that mean we both have an affair?"

 "Geng Jiayou!" Mr. Lei threw the document, startling everyone in the conference room. I heard Mr. Lei's angry voice, "Are you playing sophistry with me?"

 I said, "No, it's just simple logical reasoning."

 "Very good, Geng Jiayou, very good." Mr. Lei said a few times in a row angrily. "Very good", "You are good, you can."

 "Then if you have no other opinion, the matter of 'Lanxin' new product spokesperson is settled." I am not very respectful towards Mr. Lei. With a bow, "I have already negotiated with Nanke's agent, the contract can be signed this afternoon, and the new product can be released at the original time."

 As a manager and project chief, to a certain extent It is possible to set a spokesperson, especially a tasteless brand like Lan Xin, which is not loved or loved by her father, and the executives don't want to care at all.