3

Tong Wu punched me in the face.

 "Geng Jiayou, you are a coward! A coward!"

 Tong Wuqi couldn't say anything, and his colleagues quickly gathered around and held him: "What's the matter?"

 "If you have something to say, don't be angry."

 "You two What a good friend, why did you quarrel today?"

 Tong Wu got angry, after all, he had to give me face, so he straightened his collar and turned his head away. I rubbed my face and followed slowly.

 From time to time, eyes are cast on me, but I turn a blind eye and work overtime on my own.

 I worked overtime until more than ten o'clock in the evening, my brain was dizzy, and I wanted to fall asleep several times, but I resisted it with willpower.

 The team leader walked up to my workstation and handed me a can of Nescafe coffee.

 "Brother Geng, would you like some?"

 I was in a bad mood and didn't take his coffee.

 I wanted to say: "The real concern at this time is to let me go home." But thinking about it, I can't blame him for being in a bad mood. When the words came to my mouth, it became: "Thank you, no need." The

 team leader pulled a The chair sat next to me: "Brother Geng, how are you today?"

 I replied, "It's fine."

 "That's fine...I'm worried about you and Brother Tong..."

 I interrupted him: "It's fine. , the two of us have known each other for so many years, and we haven't quarreled once or twice." The

 team leader breathed a sigh of relief: "That's alright, you two are fine, don't hold back if you have anything, and talk to us."

 "It's fine. The

 team leader glanced at his watch: "Unconsciously, I worked overtime until after ten o'clock. Brother Geng, is your daughter-in-law waiting at home?"

 A colleague jokingly said, "Brother Geng treats his daughter-in-law first and foremost. If I were Brother Geng's wife, I would be very sad right now."

 I smiled awkwardly.

 The team leader said: "If that's the case, then let's go early today, Brother Geng, you also go home and accompany your daughter-in-law." The

 colleague winked and said, "Why accompany your daughter-in-law?" The

 team leader took the paper ball next to him and threw it away. I went over and said, "I'm not serious all day long."

 After work at eleven o'clock, I went downstairs to take a taxi, but I saw Tong Wu squatting under a tree smoking a cigarette.

 I walked over and kicked his PG.

 "Fuck Geng Jiayou, you deflated calf!" Tong Wu stood up, threw the cigarette on the ground and kicked me back: "Can you do this to Zhang Qian? Ah, can you?"

 I bent over to him I picked up the cigarette butts thrown on the ground and threw them into the trash: "Are you and Zhang Qianneng the same?"

 "What's the difference?"

 "You're not as good-looking as him."

 "Put P!"

 I laughed: "Yes, yes. Yes, I'll put P, ​​Brother Tong is the most handsome."

 Tong Wu's anger has not yet subsided: "MD, Geng Jiayou, you are a scumbag, you say you...how can you..." I put

 my hands in my trouser pockets and laughed. "It's all right, it's all over."