33

I didn't expect that Zhang Qian used this trick.

 Thinking about it, this has been a matter of seven or eight years, so Zhang Qian mentioned it at first glance, and he didn't know where he was at the moment.

 Everyone thought that I stood in the audience and listened to Zhang Qian sing at the freshman orientation party, which was the first time I knew Zhang Qian. They asked me why I liked Zhang Qian.

 Actually it is, but it is not.

 It's just that some things hit my deepest and most embarrassing past, so I don't want to mention it. Every time they ask, I pick up a similar reason and say that it was to prevaricate them at first, and then because it was half-truth, it really overshadowed it. False, even I believe it myself.

 In fact, subconsciously, I don't want to think about those things.

 My parents died in a car accident the day before my college entrance examination.

 We had agreed to make me a "Successful Soup for the College Entrance Examination" tonight, which is actually my favorite soup with seaweed and egg drop. My mother gave it such a strange name to encourage me.

 I don't know if it works or not.

 Because I didn't drink it.

 In the afternoon, I was called out by the teacher halfway through class. My aunt came to pick me up at my school. The teacher was reluctant. Before I entered the door, I heard the teacher and aunt's voice through the crack of the door:

 "Can't I be two days later? Tomorrow is the college entrance examination..."

 "There's nothing I can do about it, he's a full-time student, and he'll find out sooner or later when his parents aren't there..."

 At that time, I didn't understand what they were talking about, and I was still thinking about that just now. The physics problem of the ball passing through the magnetic field. When the ball was about to pass through the magnetic field, it slammed into the wall and fell back to the ground.

 The magnetic field disappeared, but the ball had nowhere to go, and even lost its target.

 My aunt and my mother have no relationship, but she doesn't covet my family's money. She helps me with a lot of things. When I realized that my parents were dead, they had already been burned to ashes.

 It wasn't so fast at first. Later, my aunt said that the child will have the college entrance examination tomorrow, so let the child take the test as soon as possible.

 I went to the exam room with my eyes open all night. After the last exam, I came out of the exam room. The candidates around me all rushed to my parents, and I was the only one standing at the school gate.

 Like the last physics question I did before the exam.

 My stomach growled and I realized that I hadn't eaten for a day.

 I don't have parents anymore.

 I wanted to cry very much, but I couldn't cry. A poor relative who wanted money was scolded by my aunt and wanted to come to me again. I handed him the card full of my parents' inheritance and said to him:

 "If I give you all the money, can you give me back my parents?"

 Maybe my expression that night was too serious and scary, like some kind of ghost, that a flash of thunder and lightning made him shit. Ran.

 But I am sad.

 Not even money can tempt a money-loving liar to deceive me.

 That means that there is really no hope at all.