8

As soon as I got out of the office building, the cold wind blowing outside the door made me sober a lot.

 It is impossible to say that you have no regrets. After all, the next time you come back, you will not only be scolded to death by the leader, but also get a notice to get out.

 Ah, but generally, HR will come to chat with you first, and let you apply yourself to get out.

 After all, they have to pay more for firing me.

 This money cannot always be given by leaders and group leaders.

 I received a message from Tong Wu on WeChat asking if I wanted to chat.

 I said no, and he never called me back.

 After so many years, brothers, there is still a tacit understanding.

 I walked aimlessly on the street. There were not many pedestrians on the road. Most of them were either old people or children. Occasionally I saw one or two young people, and they were all in a hurry.

 I used to be a member here too. After running for a long time with my head down, I occasionally looked up at the sky and crazily longed for the time to stop and rest.

 But today suddenly came this time, but there was nothing to do.

 People are just a bunch of cheap bones, always shouting for love and freedom, but when freedom really comes, they start to tremble.

 What about love?

 I sat on the edge of the flower bed and looked up, a long shadow blocked the harsh sunlight.

 What will happen when love comes?

 I have no idea.

 I said, "Hello."

 He replied, "Hello."

 "It's the first time I've seen you outside bars and hotels ."

 " Really." "I've seen you

 so many times, I don't know your name." I looked up and smiled: "Hello, my name is Geng Jiayou. Geng Geng, Jia from Jiayuguan, friendly friend."

 "Geng Jiayou." He repeated my name, but he didn't know how to pronounce it. Who can hear.

 "Eh." No matter who it was read to, it called me anyway, so I answered.

 "My name is Wei Hongxin." His beautiful eyes met the dead ashes in my eyes, which made me have an inexplicable urge to rekindle.

 Food color is also true.

 It's human nature to love beauty, so I comfort myself.

 "Wei Hongxin?"

 "Hongyan sends a letter, Hongxin."

 I praised: "Great name."

 "Well." He didn't respond much to my praise.

 I took out a piece of paper from my pocket, wiped the masonry next to me, and patted it: "Want to sit?"

 Actually, this was my bad taste.

 He was wearing the most simple white T-shirt and the most ordinary jeans, but he always exuded an air of immortality.

 I want to pull him and see how such a person is contaminated with the mundane world.

 He didn't mind and sat down next to me swaggeringly, and we just sat in a row like two children, watching people come and go.

 "Why are you here?"