23

"This is Zhang Qian." This is the first time I have encountered this kind of thing. It's better to say more and more mistakes than to say less, "This is my boyfriend, Wei Hongxin."

 Actually, I don't really want to answer Zhang Qian . With questioning, but I have to say that Wei Hongxin is my boyfriend.

 Zhang Qian stood there motionless, as if he thought I was joking.

 Also, since I knew him, I have never liked anyone else, and my heart is attached to him from beginning to end.

 In his perception, Geng Jiayou doesn't like other people.

 "I have nothing to do, I'll go first." After that, out of politeness, I added a sentence, "Have a good rest, and wish you a speedy recovery."

 But this sentence was purely polite, without any sincerity.

 I used to watch TV shows and it said that when you treat each other as a stranger, you really let go.

 I didn't understand it then, but now I do.

 Being polite and distant is what really doesn't care.

 I held Wei Hongxin's hand and was about to leave here, but Zhang Qian hurriedly stepped forward and grabbed my right arm: "Geng Jiayou..." "Crack

 !"

 Wei Hongxin raised his hand and hit him with a blank face dropped his hand.

 "Ah! It hurts." Zhang Qian looked at the back of his red hand, the tears in his eyes kept rolling: "Geng Jiayou, I..."

 I laughed out loud.

 Ah, the jealous Wei Hongxin is so cute.

 I laughed, but Zhang Qian was stunned.

 "Hold... I'm sorry..." I put my right fist against my lips, and my left hand wrapped around Wei Hongxin's waist, rubbed it lightly to please Zhang Qian, and then said nonsense to Zhang Qian, "I've been injured recently. , my boyfriend is afraid that you will pull on me and pull on my wound."

 This nonsense is really obvious, Zhang Qian's soft and weak pull can't pull my left forehead no matter what.

 Zhang Qian is not a fool either. He withdrew his hand with a grievance on his face and walked down the steps: "Yes...Is it...I'm sorry."

 "Well, I'll go first."

 I hug Wei Hongxin and walk away Well, this time Zhang Qian didn't dare to pull me again.

 Wei Hongxin and I entered my own ward. After entering the door, he first looked at my wounds. After confirming that I was fine, he sat on the sofa beside him and said, "This is Zhang Qian?"

 "Well." I fell down. Two glasses of water, one glass was handed to him, "This is Zhang Qian."

 "I tried very hard not to search for his information, pretending that this person never existed in the world, but he still appeared in front of me." Wei Hongxin puffed up his cheeks and took a sip of water, "It's really annoying."

 "It just happened to happen, don't worry too much, there won't be a chance to meet again in the future." I took a sip of water and joked, "Unless you I plan to invite him at the wedding."

 Wei Hongxin glared at me indifferently.

 I slept in the hospital for one night, and went home the next day. I was leaning against the door of the kitchen to watch Wei Hongxin sit at a table while he was busy, and I almost couldn't walk at night.

 The company gave me a week off, and suddenly I was idle. I felt a little idle, so I just played games with Wei Hongxinwo in the room.

 Wei Hongxin came home on the weekend. He wanted to accompany me to the re-examination, but I insisted on letting him go home.