25

The chairman of was not surprised with a dark face.

 My words can be regarded as completely disrespectful, but the chairman, who is not always moody, turned black for a moment and then returned to normal. He looked at the bed and the color slowly returned to rosy. Wei Hongxin raised his hand silently and motioned for me to speak.

 The two of us walked into the corridor, which is the VIP ward. Except for the occasional nurse or two running up and down around the corner, we hardly saw anyone.

 The first thing the chairman asked after he came out was: "Has he had surgery?"

 After all, he was still his biological father. He was more worried about Wei Hongxin than blaming me.

 I replied, "No, I just did a pre-transplant test." The

 chairman breathed a sigh of relief.

 I don't know what he was thinking. After he was relieved to know that Wei Hongxin didn't have surgery, his straight back seemed to bend slightly.

 He was probably a little tired, so much so that he didn't even bother to be angry with me now, and scold me for saying something that sent him to his death.

 The two of us stood in the corridor for a long time, and the nurses passing by couldn't help but secretly look at us, until the nurse in charge of Wei Hongxin's ward checked Wei Hongxin's body again and told us that Wei Hongxin After a good rest, he woke up and was discharged from the hospital. The chairman only spoke after the test had no effect on him.

 "Just now, your arrogance was quite arrogant." The chairman's words sounded like irony, but it was a bit like an adult looking at the child who spoke in the second year, "You said that you are mature for Hongxin, responsible for him, and also I want to accompany him to my death--" The

 chairman smiled inexplicably: "What capital do you use to do this?"

 He continued: "I support young people who have ideas, but I always despise arrogant and arrogant people. People."

 "I used to look down on it," I said, "but I would rather force myself to be more confident than to dare not to say or do anything."

 I suddenly realized that I have changed a lot.

 Like before, it was absolutely impossible for me to say such things to my boss, and I never dared to think that I might have such a small chance to shake the towering giant tree that I never dared to touch.

 "Okay." The chairman said, "If that's the case, let's make a bet."

 I held my breath and listened to the chairman, "If you win, I will agree with you to stay together, and even agree with you to get married, no I will interfere in the affairs between you again, but if I win, the two of you will break up, and you will also resign and leave, wherever you want to go, I will not deliberately suppress you, just treat everything as if it didn’t exist, how.”

 It's a fair bet, and it looks like there's nothing wrong with it.

 So I asked, "Then what are you going to bet on?"

 "I don't know if you want to fall in love with Hongxin out of sincerity or pretence. There are only two possibilities I can think of." The chairman said, "The first is You really love him, you want to protect him, very good, I am very happy as a father. The second possibility is that you are actually looking at our Wei family, and you want to be a little sparrow that climbs the dragon and the phoenix."

 I didn't argue . No objection, just silently listening.

 "Since Hongxin likes you, and you have been strong with me for so long, Hongxin has even used this kind of trick, then, I have no interest in being a big villain. Whether you want to protect Hongxin, or you want us to defend You can keep the money and power of the family for yourself, but you have to show me that you have the ability to do this. After all, our family business of defending the family is not just one or two shrimp soldiers and crab generals. ."