26

When I came out of Mr. Lei's office, Mr. Li was walking out with a briefcase.

 When I first joined the company, it was still more than a month before he rose to prominence. At that time, he often walked with his head down with a cup of coffee, and he was different from the general manager who now holds his head up.

 I inevitably met him at the elevator entrance. I nodded slightly and shouted, "Hello, Mr. Li."

 He nodded at me.

 "Lan Xin's project is in your hands now, right?" he asked me when we walked into the elevator together.

 "Yes."

 There was no one else in the elevator, he glanced at the monitor above his head inadvertently, and said solemnly: "This project is very important, you must make some achievements, otherwise you may not be the manager. Prison."

 The relationship between the top management is actually very complicated.

 As a company with a very strong family color, the chairman has absolute right to speak in the group, followed by some relatives of the Wei family. Mr. Li's deputy Dong Kuoshan is the chairman's cousin.

 Deputy Dong couldn't have children due to physical reasons, so he took his niece over to raise him. On the surface, he called his niece, but in fact, he was almost the same as his daughter.

 Mr. Li and Vice Dong's niece were college classmates. They had a period at school, then they broke up. After work, they resumed for some reason, and then they got married.

 I have only heard of these gossips, and I didn't pay much attention to them. In short, although the deputy director is the chairman's cousin, in fact, they are quite different in many aspects. The two slapped the table and argued several times.

 What's more, who doesn't want to be emperor.

 Deputy Dong Fu was so eager to help President Li. On the surface, it was to promote President Li, but in fact, he was looking for a reason for President Li to push President Lei down.

 Because Ray is always the chairman of the board.

 After seeing this level of relationship, it is actually difficult not to understand that the exam questions set by the chairman are actually set for Mr. Lei.

 If Mr. Lei couldn't even handle a Geng Jiayou and was dragged down from the position of vice president, he would not be fit to be the chairman of the board.

 I never thought of competing with the chairman. As Wei Hongxin's father, as long as I want to go to the end with Wei Hongxin, to some extent, I even need to "please" him.

 It was my surrender to drag President Li down and send President Lei to the position of general manager.

 The elevator opened with a "ding" sound, and Mr. Li walked out first. I stood behind him and looked at his back, slowly being blocked by the elevator.

 Sometimes people are such bad individuals, the two of you seem to be at peace, but you don't know that behind this, the person who smiles at you kindly is trying to pull you into the dust.

 --When

 I got home at night, Wei Hongxin was already at home.

 I haven't seen him in the house for a long time, and when I opened the door and saw him, I felt that the empty things were filled.

 Wei Hongxin jumped up and hugged me, we didn't speak, we just held each other for a long time.

 Wei Hongxin buried his head in my chest, his voice muffled: "Geng Jiayou, do you think I'm impulsive and naive?"