14

The housekeeping aunt was forced to go out to work overtime before she finished her work. When I came back home, I almost couldn't recognize it.

 I had few things in the first place. Once Zhang Qian's things were cleared away, the house looked like a model house, empty and nothing.

 But soon, he will be filled with other things.

 The next day, Wei Hongxin knocked on the door of my house and said with a smile: "I heard that there is a lonely and unbearable divorced young man in this house. I am a kinder person, so come and see."

 I smiled and asked him into the house.

 Since then he started moving things to my house every now and then, and it didn't take long for my whole house to be full.

 It's not all his stuff, there are all kinds of clothes, shoes, socks, ties, daily necessities and household items that he bought for me... There are so many things that it didn't take long for me to find the razor I used to shave in the morning, As big as a shirt and jacket, he bought it all for me.

 A little housekeeper has both a sense of sight.

 I gave him the maximum amount of intimacy payment, and I also put a bank card and credit card with him, but he doesn't use a lot or a lot, and basically he uses it to buy the things I need. Just right.

 I was used to being used by Zhang Qian as a mobile ATM. Wei Hongxin was so surprised and moved.

 He stayed with me in the master bedroom, and he heard that I wanted to install a VR arcade in the rest of the room, so he volunteered to come up with a design plan.

 He still doesn't want to fake his hand, so he has to design it himself. I didn't plan to persuade him, so I just let him go.

 Anyway, he's happy.

 What's more, I like him a lot.

 It turns out that being liked and cared about by people is such a happy thing.

 I was in such a good mood when I went to work these days that Tong Wu finally couldn't hold back at lunch, looked at me strangely and asked, "Why did you finally realize how right it was for you to leave Zhang Qian? You've been grinning stupidly for a week."

 I coughed twice to stay serious, and then whispered: "Brother Tong...I'm in love."

 "What the fuck!?" Do I know?"

 I briefly talked about how Wei Hongxin and I met, and Tong Wu was amazed: "Yes, old Geng, you have grown up."

 I didn't have time to let Tong Wu gossip for a long time before being called away . After I became a manager, I was even busier than I imagined. I didn’t even have a background in jumping three levels. Many people were not convinced. Some of them were already at odds with me, and they even played with me behind their backs.

 There are some things Lei always knows, but he doesn't plan to help me, and I don't expect him to help me. After all, these things are what I have to bear in this position.

 I need to prove to President Lei, and even the entire group, that I am worthy of their promotion.

 Even more worthy of their promotion.

 I used to be very humble when I liked Zhang Qian, but now I suddenly seem to have loosened some shackles, and I always feel as if I deserve something extravagant.

 Probably Wei Hongxin gave me this confidence.

 After we were together, I learned that Wei Hongxin didn’t have a job. He studied early and graduated from college at the age of twenty-two. He even went abroad to study a postgraduate study with a scholarship. After he came back, he failed to start his own business. I don't even have to ask, after all, this is his sadness.