A/N

I honestly don't even know where to start, so I'll just start with gratitude.

WITHOUT YOU GUYS, NONE OF THIS WOULD BE POSSIBLE

I don't know if I can stress that enough, but I'll yell it until I'm blue in the face.

Break Me is at 120K reads and has passed 3K votes!!! 

Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Thank you for reading my stories, for giving Vanessa and Mason a chance and then another one. Hopefully you'll stick around for their final chance.

I do want to ask you guys this one question though, feel free to write an extended response or just give a thumbs up or thumbs down, but I'm curious to know.

Do you think Masons growth was enough for him to be deserving of a second chance?

I'm really curious to know about the general consensus of that question. Of whether or not most of you could forgive him, realize his faults and changes and give him a second chance like Vanessa did.

These characters are my babies, and as an author I'd love to know you guys final thoughts on this part of their story :)

SO

THE THIRD BOOK

I've always planned for this to be a longer series, and the plan was for there to actually be four books, but I've decided to condense and cap it at three for my mental sanity and yours.

Since I planned for there to be four books and condensed it, this final book will be set up a bit differently. But before I get into that...here's a sneak peek.

He broke her, he fixed her, and now

Well now he loves her. He always has.

So much that he'd kill for her.

For them.

The last part of Mason and Vanessas story.

Just when you think they've been through it all...turns out they could go through a lot more.

Fun stuff right? I for one am very excited for you guys to see what's in store. Like Vanessa said, things are about to get crazy.

There was drama in this book...but Love Me will take the cake on it.

*Cue my evil laugh*

But no it'll definitely be fun and I'm so so excited to write it. I have so many plans for their last book.

That being said, let me get into the logistics.

This book will be set up differently than the other books. It's going to be split into two different parts. Part I and Part II. I split it up because like I said, I condensed book four into book three.

The first few chapters of Part I will have a few significant time jumps until we reach the thick of the beginning of the plot for that part. Part II will have time jumps as well, only one in the beginning, but there will be more towards the end of the book.

The chapter that is titled Part I won't have any dialogue, just text messages between Mason and Vanessa that lead up to the first chapter that starts 3 years after the last chapter of this book.

And then finally the chapter names will look different than the previous ones. For Part I they will look like 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc. and then for Part II they will look like 2.0, 2.1 2.2, 2.3, etc.

So I'll leave it at that as far as the logistics of the book so that you guys aren't confused with the new layout.

As far as when the book will be out...

Hehe.

Don't be mad or anything.

But I'm swamped with college and it was tougher than I thought trying to update twice a week for this book and my other book, so I'm gonna give my self a bit of a break.

The first few chapters of this book will be out sometime in December.

It gives me a chance to work on writing some chapters, feel out the storyline and plot I have planned, without having the added pressure of needing to upload the chapters. And also this way I only have to upload once a week for my other book which again gives me a bit of a break.

So yeah, that's that.

I think that's it?

Thank you guys again for reading their story, stay tuned for the last of it. I'll obviously update this book to notify you when the first few chapters of Love Me are up. I'll also announce it on my board so make sure you give me a follow ;)

You can also follow my bookstagram which is in my bio, I put updates on their too along with my rants of all the books I read. It's a fun space :)

Love you guys

See you soon!

<3