⚚The Start.

.
.
.
.

Third Person P.O.V ____
_
_

There was setting a man in his late twenties. Looking at the City from his office window with a cigarette between his lips that's when is right hand also known as his secretary, yoongi walk in the room.

Yoongi - taehyung ( said with breathing heavily, look like he come will runing )

Tae - Yes ( said in deep voice)

Yoongi - ko-kookie ... (nervously said)

Just by hearing Jungkook's name taehyung stand's up and said .

Tae - What ?

Yoongi - he-e fall from t-he stairs..

Heard that taehyung walk out of his office and directly went to the parking area and drive away. 20 minutes of driving he finally enter into his mansion like house .

 20 minutes of driving he finally enter into his mansion like house

KIM MANSION

He directly went to a room . While his heavy footprint could be heard in the hallway. He open the door of the room and went inside.

 He open the door of the room and went inside

he saw a figure ,sleeping in the bed . And he knows sleeping is just a acting. Because he knows his best friend way too much.

He slowly walk to the sleeping figure and spoke in his deep voice

He slowly walk to the sleeping figure and spoke in his deep voice .

Tae - how this happened ?

As the sleeping figure stay quiet. And taehyung lost his last amount of control and shout.

Tae - I SAID HOW THIS HAPPENED ??

the sleeping figures body jumped off a littel because of the sudden shout . And few second letters soft crying sound reach to tae's ears .

Tae - fuck ( slowly said under his breath)

He walk through the bed and picked the boy up from the bed and made him sit . And capture the boys face and wipe the tears away . then said slowly ..

Tae - Baby carrot you know I hate it when you are hurt . why don't you just take care of yourself ? and why don't you answer me ? you know very well I don't like when someone don't respons to me right . now you are crying . you know na you are precious in my life .. how could you hurt yourself like this??

After few minutes of crying .. the crying boy said ..

Koo - I-I was ju-st going to the kitchen to drink some water bu-ut I don't know how I f-fell down and it not that ser-ious and also not hurting that muc-h.. ( said with a cute pout in his lips ..)

After Hearing jungkook taehyung sign heavily and said

Tae-it's nothing new baby carrot. You just don't know how to take care of yourself. and at this point I don't know how to react? wait let me see where did you get hurt this time , clumsy people..

Tae - where you hurt ?
Koo - in ankle ( said in a small voice)
Tae - ok let me see..

Said taehyung and sat in the floor ,front of jungkook and take his foot in his hands . But jungkook hurriedly take his foot back and said ..

Koo - you don't have to do this hyung. I told you no is not that serious an-

Before he could complete his sentence taehyung cut him off .

Tae - shut up don't talk too much okay. I know you way too much . and if you dare to say one more sentence believe me baby carrot I will be the worst person understand ?.. ( said in a deep and calm voice )

Koo - ( slowly nope his head )

Taehyung was checking jungkook's foot which is not that serious. but he have to calm his heart down that's why he need to see everything with his eyes .

While he was checking, jungkook was admiring him .. he was feeling so many things in his heart.

Koo - (mind) yes you are right. you know me too well . then why didn't you see my love tae? is been so long you are still the same. stupid heart of mine have to fall for you after knowing you will never feel the same. and you will never see me something else ..you will never love me the way I love you.. I'm just best friend to you. You just care for me nothing more nothing less..

While jungkook was lost in his thoughts. Taehyung looked up to see jungkook was already looking at him. but he can see that jungkook's body is present here but his mind is somewhere else. So he softly call him .

Tae - baby carrot.. Koo ... KOOKIE ..( and lastly he shout)

Jungkook flinched for the sudden shout and said .

Koo - why are you shouting hyung ??

Tae - I am asking you that . you take your medicine ? but you are so lost in your thought..

Koo - so-rry .. And yes i take medicine..

Tae - good but sweetie which medicine you took ?

Koo - painkillers..

Tae - ohh but I am talking about your Asthma medicines Which you took daily . ?

Hearing that jungkook become nervous and said hesitately.

Koo - a-ctua-lly I w-was.. Huuh-

Tae - tell me what I am thinking is wrong baby ...( Said in a serious calm voice )
.
.
.
.
.
____________

To be continued..💜

Thx uu for reading .(J)hope you like Chapter 1 .♥️✨