⚚Not Alone.

Taehyung - 18 And Jungkook - 10 ( don't get confused)

Let's get ittttt ✨

_____
.
,
.
.
.
.

After argue with each other three Kims decide that they will take Jungkook to Kim Mansion and let the fate to decide what gonna happen next ..

Tae slowly lay kookie on his bed.and sit on the bed beside kookie ..

Tae - Mom call the doctor please..

Jin - I already inform the doctor he will come just in few minute .

Jin said and sit in the chair and Namjoon was standing in the door way with zipping his mouth because his wife and son told him to shut up Soo yeah.. 🤗

Jin was silently observing his son . who is sitting beside the unconscious unknown boy placing his hair off his forehead with so much care which jin don't saw in his son for one year .

Few minutes later doctor come and check Jungkook ..

Dr : - You have to go out of the room ..

Tae - and why is that? (Said with so much irritating)

Dr: - because I have to check his upper body..

Tae - then do it .. who is stopping you? I am not going anywhere.. ( angerly )

Nj - Tae let's go come

Tae - no i'll not go--

Jin - tae get out ..( said with frown )

Silently tae and Namjoon get out of the room and jin went out and close the door behind ..

After checking Jungkook doctor call three of them inside the room..

Jin - what his condition doctor ?? ( Said with Worried)

Dr : - hmm not good actually..

Nj - why ..?

Dr : - who is he ?

Jin - we found him in the park we don't know anything about him...

Dr : - oh then you should call the police an-

( Cut off by a deep angry voice which is belong to--

Tae - we don't want your useless suggestion just tell us what happened to him.. Ok

Dr:- hn-n ok-ai.. actually i guess he was getting abused for a long time.. because there was cuts in his body which is Deep and also a cut in his cheek which is recent and his body is too thin look like he don't get that much Food..

Nj - Okay thank you doctor..

Doctor went out .. and three sit in a silence . waited for the boy to gain his conscious.
after few minutes when jungkook slowly open his eyes he saw himself in a unknown room he got scared and hurriedly sit in the bed ..

Jin - hay hay slowly slowly

Said in a soft voice and sit beside him in the bad and take his soft hands in his hands..