⚚Distance.

.
.
.
.
.

Jhope drive the car to Kim's house silently, And taehyung, he's in his own lala lend.

Tae - my carrot is sosooooo beawtiful.... Hyung lowe his babww so muchh .. Tae love kookie .. Kookie don't lowe tae .. ( said in baby voice and pout ) ..

Hearing all this jhope sigh and said with make a fake crying face ..

Jh - please shut up! Don't say those in front of kookie. then you yourself gonna kick me in the morning! God why ? Why meeeee!! ( fake cry and whine .)

After lot's and lot's of struggle Jhope dragged taehyung to the house and press the doorbell, while praying that jungkook don't open the door.

Jh - not kookie not kookie please god ..

Jhope pray slowly while holding taehyung ..then a solf voice which he don't want to hear right now..

Koo - wh-at ha-ppen to him hopi hyung ..?

And jhope feel like crying after see jungkook ..

[ Mini - After Taekook first kiss happen if you forget go and read chapter 11 one more time please♥️ ]

Next day when taehyung wake up he really forgot everything. who take him home who made him sleep and also the first kiss .

After fresh up and getting ready, he went to dinner room for breakfast. He saw jin waiting for him in the table. he sit on the chair silently and started to eat his breakfast then suddenly jin asked.

Jin - when did you came yesterday night?

Tae - you don't know?

Said confusedly because he thought jin took him to the room.

Jin - how will i know!? I was sleeping.

Tae - then who took me to the room?

Jin - Your dad was also with me then kookie i think. why you drink that much if you don't control yourself ? Taehyung I'm warning you jhope will be not with you all the time to take you home! you should take care of yourself too. drink if you can handle it, if you can't handle, then don't drink.. I think my baby doesn't slept last night because of you!. that's why he didn't came for breakfast.

Jin said angerly and take the tray of breakfast went to jungkook's room.

Tae - but i don't Remember anything?

After that he went to office and call Jhope there. When jhope went inside he saw taehyung sitting on his chair blankly.

Jh - you okay broo? ( said and sit infront of taehyung )

Tae - i can't remember what happened yesterday night. and baby was the one who take me to the room what it i said or did something wrong?