⚚Two Months.

.
.
.
.
.
Third Person P.O.V______
_
_

Later they were having their breakfast with some little talks or more like taehyung talking and jungkook just humming with him.

Tae - after breakfast we'll leave for penthouse okay heart get ready ?

Koo - okay.

Tae - wanna go to somewhere?

Koo - no i wanna stay in home .

Tae - why baby?

Koo - don't want to, But if you want we can go. ( said while eating his food )

Tae - i'm asking if you want to go ? ( said with little anger )

Koo - no

Tae - oh? Okay .

Then again there come the goddamm silent which taehyung hate with all his heart.

Tae - (Mind ) you were never like this baby. What happened to my little brat? Who loves to jump around like a bunny? Always hyungie i want that hyungie, i want this i wanna go there. Why are you not demanding anything love? Something is feeling so wrong, what i gonna do to being you back. You're with me but it's feel like I am not able to reach you.

*********

After their breakfast both get ready to leave the place. Taehyung book a cab from there to their penthouse. They stay there one day then they want to look around the place. they visit many famous spots in Busan just two of them. Then they come back seoul after one week.

Teahyung was very happy as he able to hold the parson hands he want to hold for rest of his life .. But still there something bothering taehyung nonstop .. Yes its jungkook .. Whenever Taehyung look at his wife he feel jungkook is just not happy .. No it's not like jungkook don't smile yes he smile when taehyung look at him .. But taehyung can see that smile don't even reach his eyes or show his bunny like teeths ..

As like their bodies are close but hearts are still far away from each other.

And it's hurting taehyung the most. he is holding jungkook's body close to his own but what about heart which is so far from his?

Now taehyung truly realise what yugyeom means when he said " doctor told me now he used to been sad and now he likes been alone which is not good !! now he don't want anyone beside him .. he think he can manage everything alone.. "

Jungkook only talk when taehyung ask something or he want to ask something .. Most of the time he stay silent .. But He dose everything as wife of taehyung .. such as make breakfast lunch dinner .. Taehyung's favourites .. Look after what taehyung eats if it less spicy or not .. in morning select outfits for taehyung . when tae come back from office gave him glass of water take his Coat and office bag .. If taehyung having stress he will take his head in his lap and massage it lovingly .. But everything in silent ..

He is now not like taehyungs baby carrot, He become so mature. That taehyung couldn't recognise him.

But Taehyung knows whatever is happening it's his fault. Today how his wife behaving is also His fault. He himself killed the baby inside jungkook. And now he'll bring back his old baby carrot with his everything.

Kim Taehyung will bring back his Kim Jungkook at any cost !

.
.
.
.

Like that 2 Months went by ____

Their new married life is going fine. Well not for taehyung.

Jungkook didn't realise anything what taehyung was feeling. In his eyes, his marriage life is going the way it should. He loves taehyung with everything. He don't want anything now. He stop takes every pills of his depression. because now he have what he wanted for years right? He is perfectly fine. Well thats what he thinks.

But he hear some voice's in alone which always told him that, taehyung gonna leave him like he did in past. Told him to cut himself. Told's him to die so that taehyung can live peacefully. Sometime he believe them but when taehyung comes and everything stops. He only need taehyung, his taehyung.

But still somewhere in his heart he knows he needs medicine. That he is not fine. These voices gonna kill him someday and will end his everything.He knows! But still he don't take them.

Whenever taehyung ask him if he takes his pills today or not .. Jungkook's always answer ' Yes ' but in reality he never take them after their marriage ..

________________________

Today Namjoon throw a party for taehyung as his son get the deal he was looking for so long. The party was planned by namjoon in taehyung's house. The party going on with some family friends and some big business men.

After get fully ready jungkook went to living room as the party going there. ignoring the looks he is geting from people around him. he went to his husband who is talking to a waiter.

Tae - Look i don't want any mistake you get that?

Taehyung said to the waiter who nodded his head like a puppy.

Tae - okay go.

As he turn round his eyes went wide will looking at the beauty !
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________

To be continued ! 💜

How are you my tomato's ?

Go and come soon jinne .. I'll wait no no we'll wait right ?? ✨