↳New one.

Shamelessly promoting ..

My whole new story ..

"Prove"

The Description

The Description ..
.
.
.
.

"Who are you mister ?" The man asked while tilted his head to left side .

If four words can kill someone , jungkook should have killed by now ..

" y-ou don't know m-e ?"

" Nhu!" the man shooks his head cutely. "who are you Mister ? Do i know you ?"

" i don't kno-w" jungkook said and run outside .

______

" the divorce paper will be ready within two days, i want your sign in it"

"You know what ? In you dream! "

" JEON JUNGKOOk ! Are you fuçking idiot ?? you still has time just end this marriage alright ! why don't you understand that he is not the best for you huh !!"

"It's KIM JUNGKOOK Mr.jeon! And he is the best for me ! I don't care if he 10 or 28 ! Because he's still my taehyungie , my lawful wedded husband ! Get that ? Then end of the discussion !"

______

"With you by my side, i'll Prove the whole world what real love is ! " - Jungkook

________

" I Love You " Just three words . it's it all take to prove that you love someone dearly ? or saying the same words every living time in your life ,It's all take to prove that you will stay by their side in the worst stage of their life ?

For jungkook it's a NO .. He doesn't believe any of them. because he truly believes, action speak louder then words ! And he will prove it !

_______________

Warning 🔴

Top - Taehyung
Bottom- Jungkook

____________

Please let me know what you think about this .. Is something new for me .. I'll try my best ..♥️