⚚You Belongs To Me!

.
.
.
.
.
.
Third Person P.O.V ______
_
_

He cried. he know from the start he will only get more hurt from this married. But still a hope a small hope was there in his heart that he also can be happy .. But look like that impossible..

After crying for 15min. He tried to call taehyung and jhope but their phone is not reachable. It's 11:15 PM .. He don't know what to do. With a last hope he called namjoon. It's quite lete namjin always sleep before 11. After three ring namjoon pickup the call and said in sleepy voice ..

Nj - yes?

Koo - da-da .. ( said softly )

Namjoon look at the phone while geting shock, because it's been a long jungkook called him as dada.

Nj - jungkook what happen baby? ( said in worried )

Hearing jungkook's name jin also waked up from his beauty sleep and asked.

Jin - what happen?

Nj - don't know. baby what happen? tell dada what you want? ( softly said in the phone )

Koo - da-da hyung don't com-e home til now. ( said and again tears started to fall )

Nj - WHAT ? But i send him home before 6 after jin call me!

Hearing everything, jin get angry and said to Namjoon.

Jin - what he don't went to home? Don't tell me he went to bar after a day of marriage? ( said with anger )

Nj - Shut up don't say this! jungkook is on phone!God damn.

Namjoon said to jin softly while keep the phone a side. But to their bed luck or Jungkook'. The younger has already heard what jin said.

Koo - ( mind ) So you went bar good ..!!

That's when the door bell Ring.

Koo - dad i think hyung is here. You don't need to worry. bye good night.

Jungkook said in a cold tone and cut the call before namjoon can reply anythiny. And went to open the door.

And there standing taehyung while looking a whole mass. Like Messi hair , two button of his shirt is undone, eyes are little red. If someone saw him like this they will think he come after fuck someone or he is drunk .. And that's what jungkook also though.

After opening the door without a single word jungkook walk inside. That why he didn't noticed Yoongi and jhope who came to drop taehyung home. They three also went inside. But jhope and yoongi stand in entrance of the house.and taehyung went inside the living room and hurriedly hold jungkook' one hand and said.

Tae - sorry darling for being late. I'll take you tomorrow promise.( said softly )

Koo - where are you until now?

Jungkook said coldly without looking back at taehyung .. Hearing the question taehyung nervously said ..

Tae - import-ant meet-ing ...

After hearing taehyung's tone, Everyone can easily tell that he is lying, and here jungkook already knew taehyung left the office before six. He chuckled and order.

Koo - Leave my hand.

Tae - Baby please, Darling you kn- ( Cut off by jungkook's shout )

Koo - I SAID LEAVE MY HAND..!!! ( shout )

Taehyung get flinched for the sudden shout. and also yoongi and jhope as they are still standing on the entrance..

Jungkook turn around and push taehyung a little and said angrly.