⚚Flashback.

I'm sad 🙂 I was writing the chapter 5 and was in the middle way.. my mom call me for some work but 10 min later when I come back my whole work got in .... 💔 because I don't save the work .. so yeah I have rewrite it again.. My life ..😭🙃💔
______________________________________

Starting..🤠👐
.
,
.
.
.
.

Mrs.jeon - what you said?? you call my son a bitch how dare youu huhhh??

As they were talking or more like shouting at each other a small figure come from Mr.jeons behind..

Koo - mamaa ( in a small voice )

When Mrs Jeon turn around and saw kookie standing there with tears in his eyes .. she quickly went to her son and low to his level and capture his face and softly said....

Mrs.j - baby you go to your room .

Koo - noo mama whwt happeued whyy are you crying ?? mumma yourrr head bleuding waee?? ( cry and said ) ..

Mr.j - is good you come here ! you should know that .. how unlucky and useless a bitch you are.. Just like your slutly mother !! (shout)

Koo- what is bicwh dada ??

Mrs.j - please don't say mean words to him! baby let's go.. let's go to your room..

Koo - mamaa but I want to playu with Da--

Mrs.j - no come !

Said and started to drag kookie to his room and lock him inside the room. kookie started to cry hard ..after crying for sometime kookies fall asleep on the floor ..

Meanwhile

Mrs.j - you are drunk .. come on let me take you to the room..

Mr.j - No don't touch me ! you slut get the hell out of my eyes !!

Mrs.j - now I'm a slut to you!!! ( Chuckled ) after giving you everything ,after loving you with all of my heart ..now I'm only a slut to you??

She said and chuckled. tears are falling from her eyes .. Her voice is low .. But you can feel the pain in it .. she is getting killed by love of her life everyday from 1 year little by little ! the pain is too much ! She is feeling suffocated !But no she'll not give up ..the man who is standing in front of her . she loved him for years .. still love him and will be,until her last breath .. No she is not stupid but unfortunately her world only around this man..

Mr.j - yes you a slut unlucky useless ... just fuck the hell out of here I don't want to see your face.. ( shout )

Mrs.j - where will I go ?? I have no one .. I only have you.. ( said in a small voice )

Mr.j - i don't care ! just get out !!

Mrs.j - ok let's talk tomorrow come let's go to our room..

Said and wipes her tears off and started to walk through her husband and about to hold him but ...

Slap !

Mr.j - told you no ? don't touch me with your dirty hands bitch !!! and get that in your head.. I never loved you! I was just mesmerize by your beauty !! but now is end.. get the hell out of here .. go sl*t around do whatever you want but don't come in front of my eyes you and your fucking son .!!.( shout )

Said and went inside their bedroom and lock the door..

Mrs.jeon blankly set in the chair.. Tears are non-stop falling..

Mrs .j - sure you never loved me .. But I truly loves you and will be until the end..

And she truly did that ..

2 year went by ..

In 2 year everything change .. once a happy family now everything becomes memories .. In 2 year Mr.jeon again started his own company, which is going really well.. And 2 year ago that 1 slap is now convert to multiples kickass slappers and many more ! Mrs.jeon now Mr.jeons stress remover or you can say punching bag . And Mr.jeon addicted to alcohol is now increased to one night stands.. and yess and now 5 years old jungkook knows what bitch mean all thanks to his dada ...

And Mrs.Jeon is now used to everything.. And yes she knows her husbands one night stands .. But no she didn't left him.. because she loves him !!! yeah that's what she is telling herself since 2 year now ... stupid right ? but love made us do everything..
.
.
.
.
.
.
_________

To be continued 💜

Are you guys feeling bored ?? But past is important right that made us what we are today right ..

How was it ??

And yess there will be a double update today✨ ..

🥺♥️