⚚The Wedding.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Third Person P.O.V ______
_
_

Everything is decorated by Mr.Hoseok only in three days. well, you can say he did a very good job.. because you couldn't just take your eyes off from the beautiful decoration. everything is in purple and white because, taehyung strictly told jhope. purple is his baby carrot's favourite colour and he want everything according to that. and now the decoration was looking extremely beautiful..

The Decoration ..

Namjin went to taehyung's room to check him last time

jin open the door of taehyung room. Went inside after see taehyung, they both was
Amaze.

TAEHYUNG ..❥

Jin - WOW my son you are looking extremely handsome but not more than me tho

Jin - WOW my son you are looking extremely handsome but not more than me tho ...( said with proud smile )

Tae - I don't know, should I take this as a compliment or insult ( said with a little laugh )

Namjoon stand behind tae who was looking himself in the big mirror.. Namjoon turn taehyung around and said while fix his collar..

Nj - I never get one complain about you in the business or Mafia work. So i hope i'll never get a complain about you in this marriage too

Tae - Yes. ( said with a small smile ..)

Nj - Best of luck.

Namjoon said and hug taehyung .. Taehyung immediately hugged him back .. And said in small voice ..

Tae - I missed you dad.

Nj - I missed you too. ( Chuckled )

Jin, who was looking at the scene with a wide smile and tears eyes said ...

Jin - okay okay! you emotional fools! stop crying over actors! and today is very happy happy day, so no crying okay? Joon let's go to kookie.. It's time.

Nj - Ohh yes yes, let's go.

Jin - tae, you come with yoongi and jhope okay. I'm sending those two in this room.