⚚Baby.

.
.
.
.
.
Third Person P.O.V _____
_
_

And taehyung lay on the bed properly cover both of them with a thin blanket. they stay in silent, feeling each other warm. Jungkook head on taehyung chest hugging each other tightly. But suddenly taehyung said .

Tae - stop taking medicine .

Jungkook get flinched at first. but then he look at taehyung and ask with confusion.

Koo - which medicine?

Tae - birth control !

Jungkook look at taehyung with his big doe eyes and asked.

Koo - you know what are you saying?

Taehyung look at jungkook eyes and said.

Tae - yes i know. now i want our baby.

Hearing taehyung serious voice, jungkook can feel the man is not joking.

Tae look down at jungkook and saw him looking at him with shocking expression, Taehyung sigh and said.

Tae - I know you are too young for a baby. Bu-but i want our love sign, A baby. Can you give me jungkook? 

Taehyung said with so much desperation in his voice.

Tae - please?

He pleased. As his fingers started to caress jungkook's left cheek.

Tae - please ? ( whisper)

His voice started to get lower. While looking at jungkook tears eyes, his own eyes filled with water.

And for jungkook, never thought that in his cursed life he can ever get taehyung's love . fuck ! He never even thought he can get a littel light in his dark life after he went to london ...
And he stopped dreaming that dream years ago ,where he and taehyung can have a small little family together ..

He stopped to think taehyung as his. The day taehyung come holding jennie's hands and said.

' We really love each other mom and want to marry soon '

But look where he today. Today he have taehyung as his love and husband, taehyung loves him unconditionally. Want a family with him, Want a baby with him. Dose he have any reason to say no?

He knows he's still young for a baby.But he does waited for this like years. He wanted thise for ages. A little baby their baby, running inside the house with small small lags. Ah it's give goosebumps to jungkook. And he had taehyung and a loving family friends by his side. That's it.

Koo - Yes. I-i N-no! We will, ha-ve our baby hyung. We will!  ( said while crying)

As jungkook hug taehyung tightly.

Tae - thank you for agree with me sweetheart .. Thank you .

Taehyung said with tears eyes as he softly kissed jungkook's forehead.

Tae - I love you.

Koo - i love you too, so much.

__________

Sometime later jungkook felt asleep because of tiredness. But taehyung, he kept looking at the dark blue sky over his head, with so much thoughts. In his mind his and Jackson's conversation started play over and over again.

A littel flashback

.
.
.
.