⚚Trust.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After jungkook left for London, taehyung can't sleep a second. he stayed up the whole night like owls. When the morning came he had to go office that why he get up from his bed. after getting ready he went to living room. What he saw that make him very angry.

Jen - tae was saying me he want to marry me as soon as possible ( said with a shy smile )

Jin - oh that's good .. ( just simply said )

Jin's mood is already bad because of jungkook and here jennie came early in the morning and from the moment she came into the house she is just talking.  And also jin is not liking this girl a bit! until now jin become a angry boom..

Jen - he is so excited for our marriage. ( said another lie with a sweet smile)

Tae went to jennie angry and said.

Tae - let's go!

he held jennie's hand tightly and drag her out of the house.

Jen - leave me tae you're hurting me!

Tae leave her hand with a little force and said in angry voice.

Tae - don't i told you, you don't have to act like ny girlfriend anymore? Then why did you came to my house? And what the fuck you're saying to mom?

Jen - i come to see you-

Tae sigh and said.

Tae - thank you for coming. But now you can stop the acting of being my gf.( said softly )

Jen - but i don't want to stop taehyung .. I - I want to become your real girl friend ..

Jennie said and leave taehyung in shock. IU already told taehyung that jennie is also like jisoo she also want taehyung ..but tae thought jennie see him like friend so he ask help for her. but here he is ..

Tae - jennie . You already know, where my heart belongs to, So please don't make things hard.

Tae said softly don't want to hurt her feeling also. Only because she once helped him.

Jen - tae please .. Let's try .. What that kid had which i don't .. He is not that good looking too .. What you saw in him i don't know !!! I'm much more beautiful than hi- --

Tae - shut up .. I already told you want i want to ..and what he have which you don't ? He have a beautiful heart that no one have ..!! And with his beauty he can bring the whole world under his foot ..!! Lastly I'm very thankful for you that you helped me !!  but after this we are strangers please don't try to reach me or connect me ... I love only one person and will be until the end .. Even if he don't mine that's okay !!

with that taehyung went to his car and drive out through his destination leave jennie alone ..well jennie thought after jungkook leave she gonna have a chance with taehyung because she want taehyung for a long time now..but luck is not with her .. Because Kim Taehyung only belong to his baby carrot..