⚚Small Little Family(The End)

Taehyung about to go inside when doctor Yug said something which make him stop .

Yug - Take a good care of them taehyung.

Tae - Yes i will- Wait! The-m?

Tae quickly turn to yug and ask more like whisper.

Tae - the-m?

Doctor yug smile widely and said.

Yug - You are going to be father soon taehyung. congratulation!

Taehyung couldn't believe his ear. Really he going to dad? He and jungkook will have a small member in their family in few months?

Tae - i-it's true? How do yo-u know?

Taehyung ask , doctor yug can see the silent tears in taehyung's eyes.

It's made him laugh a little, South korea's No-1 CEO crying here, Why ? Because he going to be a father. will anyone believe that?

Nha !

Yug - Are you crying? Aww! And did you forget he had lose so much blood plus he were senseless? So i do have to check his pulse right! Don't you a idiot taehyung? So i did check his pulse and find it little in-regular. And then i cheak his belly. you too can feel it. I think the baby is 1 month or so.

Heard that taehyung eyes went wide!

Wait! Wait a damn minute! 1 month? How can that's possible? It's don't even two weeks we were planing for the baby right? Then how can it be 1 months?

Oh! He forget to take his depression pills how will he remember to take those pills! Great! Whatever i'm not complaining! We gonna have the baby that's it !.

Yug - hello, You are here!

Tae - yes yes! Okay thank you doctor.

Yug - Okay can i'm going. don't forget to check a proper gynecologist.

Tae - okay.

_____

Pushing the door softly, taehyung walked inside the room.

He saw his baby carrot in deep sleep ..he slowly made his way to bed and get on it ..

His heart broke when he saw his baby with so many bandage. As he lay beside him carefully.

He slowly kissed on crown the of jungkook's head and softly caress his hair.

He have so many things to say but he remind silence, the happiness he is feeling it's just beyond any reach.

_____

Jungkook slowly try to open his eyes. His whole body his paining. After a minute of trying he finally able to open them.

He felt someone is holding him in their arms protectively. He slowly turned his head of the left side. And his breath stopped.

he broke down and sobbed like a child.

He hurriedly reach out his hand to hold taehyung cheek. totally forget about his every pain, And when his bandage hand touch the cheek of taehyung.

I-it's not drea-m right ? Hh-e is here with me!

He through as he cried.

Taehyung was not sleeping, He was just laying there with eyes closed, when he felt a hand on his cheek and heard soft soft sob, He open his eyes. and saw his baby cry so hard. And it broked his heart so badly.

Tae - don't cry baby carrot. Please. i'm here.

He hurriedly move to jungkook and lay on top of him. carefully. trying his best to not hurt any wound of jungkook.