⚚Baby Carrot And Tiger.

.
.
.
.
.
.

After sometime talking with each other taehyung went out of the room ..and Namjoon sit on a chair in the corner.. and jin was patting jungkook head to help him fill asleep.. That's when namjoon said..

Nj -why you want jungkook to live here ?

Hearing the question jin look at namjoon and said in a low voice. Don't want to wake the sleeping boy..

Well, Jin and namjoon thought that jungkook was sleeping but how wrong they are ...

Jin - don't you see how connect tae was with kookie the second he saw kookie. And I think kookie is the light we are looking for since 1 year..

Nj - hmm i feel like that too .. Hope everything went well...

Jin - yes i want our old bear back ..

Nj - hnn me too ..

After sometime jin and namjoon went out of the room and kookie open his eyes..

Surely he couldn't understand the meaning behind their words.. but he knows one thing whatever the meaning is behind their words, that is Deep..

2 years later..

Taehyung - 20   Jungkook - 12

In 2 years many thing changed ..now jungkooks condition is much better..Jungkook finally found a family.. He find his second mama in jin ..and dada in namjoon .. He is now given the love he truly deserve.. but there something missing in his life .. yes his mama he miss her every day.. he missed her for 7 years now but now he have someone beside him ..who console him whenever he cried . whenever he miss his mama .. And that someone is Taehyung ..

They, surely have a huge age gap but that didn't stop them to care for each other and love each other . just like best friend ..

In KIM MANSION

You can see the decoration from outside of the mension.. balloons are everywhere in the mansion ..gate of the Mansion was also decorate with beautiful purple flowers.. what is today? today is a very special day. their little one's birthday.. Today he will turn 12 year old..

?? - Damm!!! kookie your brother is so hot..

Koo- how many time I have to tell you chim .??he is not my brother !!! ( said in irritating )

He don't know how many time he have to tell his neighbor closest friend Park Jimin who is 4 years older then him that taehyung is not is goddamn brother !!!

Jimin-  yes yes! whatever helps you to sleep in night...( said and roll his eyes )

( said and roll his eyes )