ლBonus! (M)

Today is my birthday! Party party yeahh!!

And I'm the one who's gifting you guys ... Wow did you saw how sweet I'm hummp! Thank me later.  😎❤️

_________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Long chapter ahead.!

Their looks

Their looks..
.
.
.
.

"HAPPY 7TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY !!" Everyone shout as taehyung and Jungkook cut the cake. With the most big smiles on face and haneul on taehyung' back.

"Mama and dada is getting old now." The six years old toddler said with disappointment, no one can say he's only six while looking at his behaviour most people think he's eight or nine.

"I'm telling you, he's learning these things from you!" Taehyung whisper into jungkook ear while looking at his son who is making yoongi dance infront them as a punishment for coming late on his parents anniversary party.

Jungkook said nothing at first, he first kicked taehyung feet under the table with a smiling face still looking at their front, meanwhile taehyung hissed when that happened. "whenever he does something you like, he's your son and learning those from you, but when he does something you don't like, he's my son and learned those from me! You chameleon!" He said while teeth grinding but still a smiling face.

"Yeah! Who you're calling a chameleon! Brat I'm much older than you give respect!" Taehyung whisper in a low voice and pinched jungkook' thigh under the table.

"Oh sorry grandpa, I'll keep that in mind." Jungkook replied with a tight smile.

"You! Wait-" before taehyung could say anything, a man came and taehyung's eyes darker after seen him.

He came and hold jungkook a rose bouquet and gave taehyung a smile.

"Hi, jungkookie happy anniversary." He said with a smile as he hold jungkook' hand and give a kiss on the knuckle. Making jungkook flinch in uncomfortable. And taehyung to grind his teeth until his teeths started to hurt him.

"Hi hyung." The man wave at taehyung who was so close to throw his hand on him. But nevertheless taehyung nodded. Hold jungkook waist and move him close to himself.

"Thank you from coming hyung." Jungkook said after clearing his throat gaining both men attention.

"The pleasure is mine," he said as he checked the younger man infront of him head to toe. Licking his lips while doing so.

The man is Kim Mingyu, taehyung's cousin brother from his mom side. A useless shameless man, if his eyes dropped on someone he'll get them in blink of eyes. And now his eyes on taehyung' husband. And taehyung can feel that pretty well.

He's 27 years old same age as jungkook, infact jungkook is younger by two months. But still not a stable job either he even tried to work on his own. When jungkook owns two cafes. Again they both are 27.