⚚Be My Girlfriend.

.
.
.
.
.

After hearing jungkook, taehyung' brain stopped working .. He hurriedly walked out of the house.

As Jhope was having his dinner with his sweet wife, suddenly the bell door ring.

Jh - wait i'll see . (said and stand up )

Jh -who the fuck come to someone's home in this holy hour? ( said while getting irritate)

The door bell again ring jhope hurriedly went to the door. Was so ready to kick whoever is outside. as he open the door and shout.

Jh - who come in!- taehyung? What happen? Come come..

Jhope said and take taehyung to living room while other man silently went with jhope.

Jh - baby look who come, It's your bear.

Jhope shout from living room after made taehyung sit on the sofa. IU came while literally running and said with wide smile.

IU - Tae? What a great surprise! but what wrong with you? why your face is like you're in shock or something?

IU said and sit on the sofe opposite side of taehyung and jhope too sit beside her.

Jh - yes, You never come in this time!something happen bear? ( asked softly )

IU and jhope knew everything about taehyung's past. so he also told them everything what he heard today from jungkook. After that IU said while feeling happy.

IU - then what's the matter? Kookie loves you too! go and propose him ( said with a wide smile ).

Jh - yes go go go!

?? - he don't love you taehyung..

Out of somewhere a voice come, Everyone's eyes up to see.

IU - Jennie you don't know anything.. So please shut up ( said in irritating voice )

Jennie ignored IU and went to taehyung and sit beside him, Said softly.

Jen - He is only 17 .. It's just a attraction which he think love but it's not !!! he a kid but you are not !! you should understand the situation .. don't go with the flow you will regret it later ..( said softly )

Jh - You don't know anything about jungkook. You can't say like this.( said little angerly )

Jen - i hear everything .. When tae was telling you guys .. And i'm seeing tae for a long time so i just want help him .. ( said irritating voice )

IU - You don't have to. Just because you are my sister i don't give you any right to come any matter which don't relate to you! you come here for study, do your study with your heart that's it..

Jen - tae think about it he will regret after few years he don't love youu !! Try to understand It's just attraction nothing more nothing less..

Jh - jennie shut up- ( cut off my tae )

Tae - i think she is right ..