⚚Love At First Sight.

.
.
.
.
.
.

1 month later..

In KIM MANSION,

Jin was feeding tae his breakfast.. That's when namjoon come and sat on chair and said.

Nj - Good morning baby.

Tae - good good morning dad.( Said with wide smile )

They had their breakfast while chit chating with each other and lots of laugh, after the breakfast Namjoon and tae went to car and namjoon drive the car to taehyung's school with Bodyguards, of course!

After 15 minutes they are infront of tae's school,

Tae - bye bye dad.

Nj - baby don't talk to any- ( cut off by tae )

Tae - yes yes I remember every line. don't talk to anyone or any stranger, don't go alone anywhere, always have to take bodyguards with me. don't make friends easily! I know that, I am not a lil baby. now i'm 17 year old dad !

Taehyung said with a pout and whining. Well, he know he is only son of Ceo Kim namjoon and underground mafia RM. His dad has many enemies in both side. that's why he need protection. but sometime he also want freedom and he is not a small baby. now he knows many adult thing and he sometime also want to try.

Dad - okay okay take care. ( and chukled )

After Namjoon left tae directly went to his class with his two bodyguards who whild wait outside of the class for him.

Then the teacher come with two boy and a girl.

Teacher- please welcome the new student's everyone. and you three please introduce yourself to the class.

Boy1 - Hi I'm Park bogum .. Is really nice to meet you. ( said with a polite smile and bow )

Boy 2 - hi It's Kim Jong-in call me Kai. ( said with a attitude)

Girl - hey i'm Kim Jisoo ..( She said with a beautiful smile )

Tae who was looking at his book all the time hearing Jisso voice look up. his eyes land on jisoo, Tae feel something happen in his heart .. Hmm love at first sight ?

Tae - (mind) she is so beautiful.

T - okay you three go and sit. jisoo and kai go sit with taehyung. Taehyung please raise your hand.

Taehyung raise his hand and jisoo and kai come to him. They both sit each side of tae and bogem sit in front of them..that's when jisoo said.

[ i'll say jisoo or jis. and Bogum or gum and kai is kai okay ]

Jis - hi taehyung. ( with her angelic voice )