⚚Fuçking Why!

.
.
.
.
.
.

Right after few minute Bogum and kai went out of the room. Mr :pan walk inside the room.

Mr:p - how are you little one?

Mr : Pan sweetly asked and sat on the chair infront of taehyung.

Tae didn't reply the question. well, he is not in condition to answer any question. his condition is very creativity. blood is everywhere in his body. His one leg is almost paralyzed. He is slowly slowly losing his conscious also.

Mr:p - you should response to olders you know that? You are no fun sweetheart! I was getting bored that's why i thought we could have some fun but here you are just laying lifelessly, sooo sad! ( said sadly and pout )

As he was talking with taehyung, he heard some gunshoting from outside so he asked to his mans.

Mr:p - what happning?

Man- don't know sir.

In that time another man come in the room and said while breathing heavily.

Man - s-ir RM is he-re .

Mr:p - WHAT!

Mr:pan shout and stand up from the chair.. he started to panic and said is mens..

Mr:p - W-hat to do w-hat to do???

Said while biting his nails. as he was thinking taehyung said slowly.

Tae - Let's the sh-ow be-gin then?

And that's when the door broke with a loud boomm. And RM walk inside with a thak thak sound. everything is silent and everyone there is literally shaking, because of his dangerous era. In mafia work he always have to wear marks but today he is without marks and because of that. the calmness with anger is clearly showing in his face.

RM - Long time no see Doyun ~

RM - Long time no see Doyun ~.( Said with sweetly )

Mr :p - ho-w do yo-u you got to know whe-re we are ? ( shout )

Mr:pan is totally shaking as he take back step.

RM - that's none of your business! we are going to have a talk yeah! Can you wait for few seconds? of course you can! I waited for my son one week you can wait few seconds surely right?