《56》

Today u trade with money, tomorrow u might trade with ur deeds. 🤍

A week passed by blur, all were back to home with happy memories. Specially the couples. Except the one and only gabru jawan, Zaroon. He had a worst memories ever. After that prank, Waqaur almost beated his ass. And poor zaroon could not even walk or sit properly. He looked funny while walking. But one thing that happened good was, Zariwa.

Yes, zariwa was taking a good care of him. Not only she was learn cooking for him, but also gave him some support while walking. And because of this, he was soo thankful to Waqaur!

While Haider and Maha were back to their house, and Maha joined his company.
Haider's days started with her bickerings and ended with her bickerings. Not that he was complaining but he was happy and peaceful after soo many years in his life.

He would always confess to her something seriously and she would demand a bold move.

Because Maha is maha!

" ye sab muje samjh nhi Ata Mir, sidha aese waist pakd ke kicho or kissi do!" She said fantasised by Some romantic series.

(Almost every girl fantasise this😌🙂 kuch toh isse bhi zyda.. 🙉🙉
Meri besty ki baate janogena ap sab toh u will need holy water to wash ears! 😆)

Haider raised his eyebrows and jaw dropped to ground.

" toba karo ladki.. bhari mehfil me aesi baate kon karta h!" He said narrowing his eyes.

" ha toh, market me aese serious confession kon karta h!!" Maha asked pouting.

Haider rolled his eyes and said, " gadha hu me gadha!"

Maha giggled and said, "koi nhi, me iss gadhe ke sath Zindagi bita lungi"

He tightened his hold around her waist and said, "bitani padegi jana.. apke pass option nhi h koi!"

Maha smirked and said, "insta pe aashiqo ki puri puri Countrya h mere piche!" Haider smacked his own forehead.

" me bhul gya tha me kisse behas kar rha hu!" He said and she giggled.

While here, Juweria was checking some files when she felt his burning gaze on her. She looked at him cheekily.

" tumne uss faraz ko fir rakh liya ?" Waqaur asked glaring at her.

She smiled more and said, "Waqaur... ab abbi bhi college ki baato ko nhi bhule... usse job ki zarurat h!"

Waqaur rolled his eyes and said, "toh mere sine kyu daal gal rha h!!"

Juweria laughed loudly and said, "Waqaur aap aj bhi bacho ki trha h... possessive...or ziddi"

He leaned down at her level and said, "abbi tumne meri zidd dekhi kaha h?"

She glared at him and he asked, "tumne birth control tablets le rahi hona?"

She looked at his and gasped.

" me .. me bhul gayi Waqaur!!.... me... i am...sorry!" She said panicking.

Before he could say anything Zaroon came running and hided behind Juweria.

And there came Junaid and Fiza running behind him with chappals in their hand.

" juju appi ye log mere pichwade ko tod rahe h!" Zaroon complained hugging Juweria. Waqaur felt jealous.

"Appi ap zar bhai ki baato me naa aaye inhone mere phone se saad ka no block list me dala... or ab saad mujse gussa h!" Fiza said with tears in her eyes.

Waqaur glared at Zaroon.

" haa or isne zoyi pe ... banana shake feka or.. glass mere hath me dekr bhaag gya.. ab wo mera strawberry shake banane piche padi h!" Junaid said gritting his teeths.

While zoya yelled from somewhere,

" Junaid yhaaa aaoo abhiiii! Warna me tumari ye black shirt kaat dungi!!"

Junaid cried and went not before hitting Zaroon's ass.

His squealed in pain.

While Fiza threw a chappal on his ass.

Zaroon looked at her pouting.

" aesa karegi bhai ke sath!" Zaroon said with a fake cry.

Fiza pouted and said, " ye sab ab ap saad ko batana!"

His jaw dropped to ground.

"Shadi ke baad ke chilgozi bhot nhi bol rhi h!" He said narrowing his eyes.

" isse phle Waqaur tuamri bolti band kare dafa ho jao yha se!" Juweria whispered in his ear.

Before Waqaur hands could reach Zaroon's collar, he was disappeared within a second.

---

Zoya was helping tayiammi and chachi in cooking. When they heard a bell rang.

" zoyi dekhna zra kon h" asked chachi.

Zoya nodded and ran to open the door.

Saad entered stomping his feet like an angry child.

"Ye zar kaha h?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Sab se pit kut ke zariwa ki yha h, chupa hua" zoya said shaking her head.

Saad nodded and went to his room.

He saw his little wife arranging his and her cloths.. in the wardrobe.

He quickly marched and scooped her in his arms, she flinched and gasped.

"Saad!! Ap.. ap kab aaye" she asked being surprised.

He pecked her cheeks and said, " bilkul abhi.. jab meri biwi kapdo ki twinning kar rahi thi"

She smiled and nodded.

"Or uss Zaroon ko toh ne abhi bataa hu..  lekin phle apni biwi se milu hena... yrr fiza muje na bhot weakness ho rahi thi aj office me" he said pouting.

She panicked and checked his temperature.

"Kya hua? Apki tabyat toh thik h?" She asked panicking.

"Hmm bss biwi se duri pe weakness ho rahi thi " he said winking at her.

She gasped and hided her face in his chest.

He chuckled and hugged her back.

"Saad..."

He hummed.

"Muje kal se college jana h" she said pouting.

" toh? Nhi jana tume?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

She cheekily smiled and nodded in no.

"Muje bss apke pas rehna h..." she said pouting sadly.

He glared at her.

He gripped her tightly in his arms and said,
"If ur want your husband to be with u like this.. than u need to study sweetheart... me padhai ke mamle me zra bhi laparwahi bardash nhi karunga! Smjhi?" He whispered huskly in her ear.

She meekly nodded.

"And if u study well, than i will give u treats... umm like this" he said smashing his lips on her.

She melted in his arms.

And their sweet moment was broken by Junaid's yelling,

"Wo rha zar pakdo usse!"

" meri koi galti nhi h!!! Juju appiiiiii" Zaroon yelled.

--

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें