Horror x Reader

You had fallen to the underground, funnily enough, the monsters did not think you were a human. They thought you were a skeleton that smelled of human and like other skeletons did you not have enough food in you to be worth the kill. You only had bones no fat almost no meat. You didn't have hair due to a genetic condition that made your parents hate you and starve you. You walked through snowdin in your thin dress you held your arms freezing and meet a skeleton.

"Hello, fellow skeleton where did you come from?" He asked He was almost three times your size. His teeth were broken and sharp he had a ripped scarf and looked like nightmare fuel but what monster here didn't?

"I'm sorry for the confusion but I'm not a skeleton I'm a human," You said for the not first time today. You learned that pretending to be a skeleton didn't end well and that was how you broke two rips. Papyrus looked at him and suddenly you were under his arm.

"You are too light to be a human," He commented not letting you down.

"Isn't the first time I've heard that," You said. He started walking. It went so fast and suddenly you were held out in front of the skeleton to show a much smaller skeleton with a hole in his head.

"Sans I found this human today and we are keeping them," They said.

"What?" Both of you asked.

"Please excuse me for not introducing myself. I'm Papyrus this is my brother sans. You are gonna stay with us or die," Papyrus said. You looked at him in disbelief and looked at the other skeleton named sans.

"Just chop off my head now. I came to the mountain to die painlessly from a high fall but that obviously didn't work," You said. Sans grabbed the huge ax.

"with pleasure," He said smiling but papyrus grabbed the handle and held it over his shoulder.

"No need to wish suicide yet we haven't done anything to you," Papyrus said. You still shivered in the cold as papyrus started walking with you again. You were under his arm. You saw a house then a town and realized people were glaring at you. Some of the stares were hungry but the stare moved away. A soft smile made its way to papyrus as the two of you approached a house. Papyrus entered it and you were placed on a couch. the house was surprisingly cozy and warm. Papyrus came to you with a plate of spaghetti he gave it to you and told you to eat. He just gave you food. The other monsters here appeared to be starving and fighting for food but here he was feeding you, something your parents stopped doing once you were 2 years old. You hesitated and then dug in you had not had a proper meal since you were a little kid. Papyrus smiled at you as you emptied the plate.

"So how was it?" He asked. You looked at him and smiled softly.

"Good," You said. He smiled and ruffled the top of your head with his cold and clawed hand. You knew the meat in the spaghetti was human meat but honestly, you didn't care it wasn't the first time you ate human meat. He smiled too but then Sans walked in with a body. You weren't surprised your family had hunted you up here and wanted to make sure you were dead. It was your mom.

"Sans don't stain the carpet," Papyrus commented. You walked over to the corpse surprising both of the skeletons.

"do you have the head?" You asked. Sans was so taken aback that he just showed it to you. Yup, that was your mother. You grabbed the hair and harshly ripped off her wig.

"I knew it," You said.

"Wait was that your mom?" Papyrus asked.

"Yes and the bitch deserved this," you said.

"Well since you are gonna live here how about I teach you how to butcher a human?" Sans asked. You walked to what you had seen was the kitchen and grabbed a knife then you butchered your own mother in front of them. You made cleaner cuts of meat than they usually did.