Bill sans x Error

No one P.o.v

"Ink don't do this," Dream plead. the other had explained his latest idea and no one liked it.

"Dream why do we struggle so much when we can get the answer right now?" Ink asked.

"Because we're so close after the last three years is his soul so weak that it shouldn't be beating," 

"But it is," Ink then turned away and looked at the ceiling in the meeting room.

"Bill," He said and the skeleton appeared.

"So you finally want to make a deal?" Bill asked as he floated in the air.

"I don't think I need to repay you anything because I created you," Ink hissed.

"Sorry squid but nothing comes for free," Bill morked and smirked as Ink was getting frustrated.

"Fine, I want to know how to kill error what is the price?" Ink then asked

"Ink don't," Blue then tried.

"No one can interfere with my deals not even if the debt has already been paid," Bill said. Ink looked confused.

"How is this a high price?" Ink asked.

"It isn't you got a discount so do we have a deal?" Bill held out his hand and blue flames emerged. Ink took it despite the protests from the other two.

"Now how to kill him?" Ink demanded

"You can't kill something that isn't allowed to die. You can't kill 'im because welp it wasn't a part of the deal," Bill smirked. Ink was enraged and tried to attack but bill just moved out of the way.

"My Creator you created me to be unable to lie doing a deal," Bill morked. 

"Tell us why," Dream demanded

"you know what I want," Bills smirk grew wider. Dream sighed and gave him the last golden apple.

"You still had it?" Ink asked.

"Yes but now that my brother is trapped do I no longer need to keep it," Dream said.

"Errors soul is directly connected to the multiverses. If he dies so will the multiverse. Every time Ink creates an au is it like someone placing a glass needle to his soul and every time he destroys one it's painfully removed. He 'imself doesn't know about his important. He hates 'imself because the multiverse forces 'im to destroy by making 'im insane and hurting 'im. this has caused 'im to get a bad depression. He has tried to explain why he destroyed but no one listened and those who did deemed 'im delusional," Bill no longer smirked as he saw their horrified faces.

"I only know this because I found the heart of the multiverse," Bill smirked again. 

"wait we're the bad guys?" Ink asked. 

"Yes and you might wanna turn around," Bill said and left. the three did and was met with an angry counsel. Bill sighed and walked to the anti void he floated straight up until he saw an orb of his. He sighed and entered it walked into a house in the orb and sat beside someone laying in a bed surrounded in fluffy stuffed animals while laying both on and under heating pads. Bill gently kissed their head. They instantly tensed up and curled to a ball. Bill picked them up and held them against him so they could feel his soul beating.

"It's okay ruru no one can hurt you here," Bill whispered and gently placed his hand on his back behind his soul. He could barely feel the beating. Soft tears made its way down his cheeks. Error had been trapped for teen years by the star sanses. They had been trying to find a way to kill him for so long but the last three years were the worst they focused on removing all of his hope happiness and dream trying to get his soul to stop producing magic. Ink had been so desperate that he forgot to create AUs. Bill looked at the skeleton in his arms. they might not be aware but they succeeded. Error's soul produced so little that he could barely be called alive. He couldn't see nor move without help. Bill took out some food and slowly feed Error. Error denied the food at first but after a few tries did he open his mouth and ate a little.