Nightkiller

Nightmare P.o.v

I have been looking for killer all day with no luck he isn't in the room nor anywhere In This DANM CASTEL! I have also looked into his favorite AUs. He's nowhere. 

"what are you angry about?" Dust asked.

"I can't find Killer anywhere," I hissed.

"I saw him head towards his own AU," Dust said. Why would he head there? he hates his AU. I made a portal and sensed Killer's presents. I tried to pick up a good trace to follow but It wasn't easy at all It was like he tried to hide his sorry butt. I walked around and found footsteps in the snow. I followed and found his negative energy. I followed and found him crying in the corner of snowdin forest. He was curled up in a ball and looked so fragile. I sighed and picked him up he stiffened and was completely still. He was even holding his breath. I sat down and gently held him in my arms.

"so why are you crying in the place you hate?" I asked. He broke down crying again. I sighed and began to rub his back. I felt something that concerned me his ecto-body was summoned. My eyes darkened as this could only mean one thing.

"Kille who raped you?" I asked pissed. No one can enjoy my Bean other than me. He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"W-why would y-you think s-s-someone r-raped me?" He asked. I calmed down but was still pissed.

"your ecto body is summoned," I said. I was getting impatient. Killer lifted up his shirt and everything was explained by that one action. He was pregnant with a souling. He cried again and I held him close. I gently caressed his stomach and the souling followed my hand around.

"How far along?" I asked. Killer looked shocked as if he expected me to be angry

"a-a month," He said. I smiled. I knew they were mine 'cause Killer has been my mate for two years now. I stood up and nuzzled him gently as I opened a portal to my bedroom and laid him down. We cuddled together.  

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked

"I was scared. I feared that you wouldn't want them," He spoke. I held him closer as we both drifted to sleep.

Le next morning

I woke and saw killer sleeping quietly. I gently kissed his forehead before leaving to prepare a room that will only be used in eight months.