the bad sanses x Error. Our little terrors

No one P.o.v

Error currently laid on Nightmare sleeping. His head on Nightmares stomach while also laying sideways. Nightmare read a book while caressing Error's skull. Cross sat facing Errors back giving it a relaxing massage. Killer sat at Errors feet giving him foot massages. Horror was out making dinner without putting either human or monster parts in the food. Dust gently caressed Error's big stomach. You see Error was nine months pregnant with sextuplets and no one knows who is the father or if they all have at least one child that is there own with Error. They all loved Error to death and back but kinda regret making him pregnant for the first three months were literally hell. Not only didn't they know that Error was pregnant but they actually thought that He was dying due to six souling taking up so much energy that it weakened him so greatly that he couldn't even move his head without passing out from exhaustion. He would sleep for 23 hours every day and constantly threw up. They did their best to make sure he survived and shared so much magic it over-exhausted them. At the end of the third month had Error enough energy to tell them what was wrong. They were all relieved but also felt really stupid for not noticing any of the soulings while they helped bathing their mate. The fourth to sixth month wasn't so bad if you don't count the mood swings and cravings. Error only slept 20 hours a day and could do most things with a little help if he needed to walk around. He spent most of his time knitting baby clothes and make toys for the little once. His mates still had to share their magic but they were all waiting eagerly for the terrors to be born. The last two months were more relaxing for all of them. Error only slept 16 hours a day and he could walk around without any help but he really shouldn't. The mood swings didn't happen as frequently as they did before but he still had a craving for roasted tofu strawberry chocolate mustard milkshakes and we must not forget the chicken nuggets he sometimes ad to the milkshake. Horror came in with a tray with six plates on. He sat it at the end of the bed the other five was making. Also, the bed had the Trippel size of a king-sized bed. They were six people sharing it. Error turned so he laid on his back and slowly woke. He rubbed his eyes and looked at his mates.

"Something smells nice," He said sleepily. Nightmare chuckled and helped him sit up. Error now leaned on Nightmare. He had his legs spread so there was space for his stomach. All the rooms were prepared for when the children would be born. Horror gave everyone a plate. Everyone but Error. They had gotten so used to feeding Error that they refused to let him eat on his own. Error didn't appreciate it tho. He glared at killer that tried to feed him a very large amount of food.

"Don't give me that look Error. We will stop once they are out," killer said feeding Error. 

"you must be somewhat used to it now," Cross commented. Cross placed a hand on Errors belly. He gave the soulings magic. They all finished and Nightmare switched place with Horror. Nightmare took all the dirty plates and left to clean them. Error rested on Horror who began to massage Error's shoulder. Error gave a satisfied purr. Suddenly a portal opened and out stepped Ink Dream and Carrot Blue knew about Errors pregnancy and had actually tried to talk them from attacking which resulted in people thinking that nightmare had brainwashed him. Ink stared at the size of Errors stomach.

"Wait a second you're PREGNANT?" Ink asked/shouted. Everyone in the room that could fight at the moment got ready and took their weapons out. 

"Ink we can't attack someone that's pregnant nor the waiting father," Dream said. Ink suddenly realized that.

"The who is the father?" Ink asked.

"We wouldn't tell you if we knew," Cross hissed.

"Wait a second Error is pregnant with what looks to be more than triplets and you guys had that big of a gang bang that you don't even know who the father is?" Carrot asked. Dust was done with everyone's shit and just went for the first attack which resulted in the start of the fight. They fought but suddenly is if it was planed did Error feel the first contraction. Error screamed in pain and Cross made the other know that he will take care of it. He saw Error going into labor. He ripped of Errors pants and got out the towels and blankets they had readied. 

"Error wait as long as you can I have to get water so I can clean the babies," Cross said running after a bucket.

"Yes cause It's like I can pause labor," He screamed as another contraction hit him. Cross returned just to get the first child. Nightmare walked in as the first one was cleaned and wrapped up. He analyzed the situation and made a tentacle go around the ankles of the enemy. stopping the fight as he also knocked them out.

"You guys help Error. I'll get these three looked up in the dungeon," He said and left while dragging them behind. They stood like this Horror got warm water. Dust cleaned the children. Killer wrapped them up with diapers and blankets and laid them on the bed. Cross still help Error with the labor. The last one was born as Nightmare reentered. Error passed out from exhaustion. The children slept soundly and the fathers kissed the mother's head while praising the sleeping skeleton.

"I'll go clean Error you guys find out who is who's," Nightmare said and gently picking up their sleeping mate. All the children had two things in common. They all had tear marks some thick and few and others many and thin. They also all had some kind of multicolored bone-like red yellow blue or some other random color decorating their bone in a beautiful pattern. It took twenty minutes for Nightmare to come back. Some of the children had woken. They looked around curiously with big eyes and just by looking at the eyes could the fathers tell who is whos. one of the children that woke had a purple eye light in their left eye and a yellow with a red circle in the right one. that indicated that it was dusts little shit. The father picked them up. They already looked done with his father's crap and gave his father the yellow middle finger.

"How?" Dust asked.

"Aww, he reminds so much of you," Killer teased. 

"shut up," Dust said. looking back to see his son asleep again. 

"He woke up gave me the fuck finger and fell asleep again?" Dust asked offended

"Again reminds of you," Horror said he looked at the other little terror that was awake. This one didn't have any eye lights but it seemed that they could look around without a problem. they had tear marks under both eyes but also had blood-red fingers except for the tips they were whit. Their rips were black. This one giggled as Killer picked them up. Killer held his little boy. Another one just woke this one had blood-red piercing eyes They had blood-red tear marks that looked like dried blood and they had a black and blue pattern on the back of their head. Horror picked them up.

"Congrats on getting a girl Horror," Dust teased. 

"Now I have an excuse to kill boys," Horror said as he took his little girl. They smiled and reached out for their father only to see her mother and wanting to get over to her. 

"Sorry but mommy has to sleep," Horror said. His little terror began to cry waking up the rest which woke Error. She gave all the fathers a death glare and took her children and calming them. Error looked really disappointed. 

"Listen we're murderers, not babysitters," Dust said.

"You should have thought of that before forgetting protection," Error said as the children stared at her. He looked down and softened her gaze. She gave everyone their hellspawn. Nightmare got two... Nightmares twins looked a lot like reflections of each other. The boy had silver tear marks running down his left cheek while his right eye had a purple mone in it. His bone had a beautiful pattern that switched between yellow red white and black. The girl looked exactly the same but just with her left eye being a moon and her right cheek had tear marks. Crosses boy had a black mark under his right eye and only tear marks from the left. He had white and yellow eyes. His rips were a pater made with red and orange. 

"You take care of them and I'll sleep to tomorrow," Error said and fell asleep.

(1500 word exactly)