Horror x Error

Horror had just returned home. He walked straight to his mate looking down at the smaller.

"Body now," Horror demanded. Error sighed his female ecto already summoned as his love gently grabbed at his curves and pulled him into a hug. Error leaned against his mate who picked him up and carried him to the couch folding his rolls of ecto magic and ecto fat while spooning him. When Error and horror had just started dating error was severely underweight so badly that Horror had rushed him straight to medic. Error had been fatally underweight and Horror had force-fed his love ever since. Even now he called Error around mealtimes to make sure his love ate because Error honestly hated the feeling of food in his system. While it looked controlling it truly came from a place of love. It came from a place of mutual understanding as horror was familiar with the feeling of starvation. Error had gained 40 kilos while the two of them dated and now had big and beautiful curves. Curves Horror adored and loved fondling while cuddling or while stressed. The smaller of the two looked up at his gentle giant.

"Rought day?" Error asked. His voice stopped glitching once his body reached a healthy weight. Horror only grumbled and fondled a role of fat with one hand and error's breast with the other. Error smiled softly and tried to reach behind him to caress horror's side but it was hard to reach and he eventually decided to hug one of horror's arms.

"You have to tell me what happened if you want me to soothe you," Error said. Horror grumbled and nuzzled into his love's neck. He gently kissed his neck ignoring error. The smaller wasn't happy with this. It had started being a recurring thing. Horror would return pissed or sad and just demand to fondle error's ecto.

"Rorry I know this has been going on for quite a while now," Error said. Horror ignored him again. Okay, that's it. Error was worried and had to use threats if he wanted results.

"I'm gonna order pineapple on vegan pizza for dinner for the both of us if you don't tell me," Horror growled at that. Error took out his phone but horror stopped him.

"People have been telling me that you will die from starvation at any moment," Horror said. Error smiled softly. So that was it. He was worried

"Well, they have no idea of how much weight I've gained. How about we go to Beachtale tomorrow and show them how-" Error was interrupted.

"NO," Horror said. He was insecure that someone would try and take his love from him. For error to flaunt his body would only add fuel to that fire especially since Error was hot. HE was flaming and could have any sans begging for a night if he wore revealing clothing. After all most if not all sanses loved the same or a similar body type. Error's body type.

"Not with a body summoned," Horror said. Error giggled, it put of horror.

"You don't want anyone seeing me with a summoned body, right?" Error asked. Horror growled as an answer. Error got up and out of his lover's grasp smiling at his love. The taller was very confused but then Error pulled up his shirt.

"I can't unsummon it," Error said smiling but it got strained once he saw horror's face. It held no expression. The taller got up as the smaller dropped his shirt. Horror roughly grabbed error's shirt practically ripping it off and stripping him even from his pants and underwear which honestly was unnecessary. Horror kneeled so he looked straight at error's stomach seeing two souls in there. Soulings his kids. His pups. Error was nervous not knowing what his love was thinking but he was calmed by no other than his love. Horror placed both hands on error's back and pushed his love closer kissing error's stomach while his love was completely naked.

"Rorry you had me worried that you didn't want them," Error said looking down at his love. Horror only looked up for a moment.

"Sorry," Horror said and leaned his head against his lover's stomach. He couldn't believe it. He would have children with his adorable mate.