Blue's secret part 2

C-27 P.o.v

I was walking with a newcomer. Z-11.

"There are 2511 of us in total now. Our name here is determined by our Au copy number. I'm C-27 which means I the 327th copy," I explained as I walked down the hallway together with Z-11.

"What about the original?" He asked

"We call him 0 as he wants us to see him as an equal. Also, I should mention that you will need to find someone outside of your AU to bond with. someone that is not an underswap Au. You will find yourself getting depressed if you don't. We do have someone here that serves that purpose but there can only be 40 for each of them and we refer to them as Pets," We walked down the hallway to the pet area. 

"We currently have two Pet's but all of the Z are working on finding more it will also be your job once you have settled in," I walked up to a monitor and showed him Nightmare. He looks like he had just cried but it was written in to be a Nightmare. ironic. He curled into a small ball and K-63 placed him onto his lap and comforted him. E-52 gently caressed Nightmares back to get him to calm down.

"I'll show you how to use these monitors later. You can check on our other pet later," I said. He nodded. We walked to our farming area.

"We produce our own food here with the help of other Au's copies. You have to refer to them with their AU name and then the copy name to avoid confusion," I explained as We saw the Pumpking harvest. Z-11 got a plate of pumping soup. My stop watch beeped

"If you're ever hungry then go here. you can also get a drink like milk tea or a fruit shake if you want. now the rest is something you have to find out as you progress the other Z will have to show you how to operate a monitor as I have to meet A-1 now. any questions before I go?" I asked. We walked towards the other Z's. there were only Underswap copies in this section of the building.

"Why are we doing this?" He asked

"To gain complete peace in the multiverse and to get Ink to stop creating. There are way too many copies and too few Originals that and Copies are seen as useless creatures that isn't supposed to exist. That is what The other originals thinks Our original were against this and started this project. The other Z have to explain the rest, Bye," I wawed as I hurried to the archive A-1 was already there.

"Hi sorry for being late but I had to show a newcomer around," I said he nodded and we began to organize our newest info on the original sanses and whet we got on their behavior. I wouldn't say that I like the idea that someone hs to stalk them 24/7 but it has to be done so we can manipulate them. We will achieve our goal one day. I coded for Underfell sans. We had to study his copies behavior to find out how they deal with different situations. We've also found his weakness. He's in love with The original undertale sans and 0 is currently in a 'relationship' with him. this is gorgeous. 0 walked up to us and began to speak with A-1

"Hi" I greeted and got the same response.

"Anything new 0?" A-1 asked.

"Not other than C-27 get a promotion,"

"Wait what?" I just looked at him

"Yes now you will be one of the caretakers of Error," I threw my hand in the air and didn't pay attention to the conversation. only that I got a caretakers mark. This is what I get for having conversations with other AU's. I ran to the pet section and saw a new room being prepared by B-63 and B-64. They talked about how they would love to train our new pet. who I learned was gonna be Asylumtale sans. Lucky them. He's so cute! I checked the monitor and sone saw my name on the screen. One of the other caretakers came to me and motioned for me to follow into a meeting room. He then explained how to treat him and how I should touch.

"Also If Error's ever in heat then the room will be closed off but it won't happen since we put suppressing medicine in his food," I nodded. I was then allowed to get into the room. I looked at him and he looked so adorable he was happily purring while getting a few sweets and a lot of cuddles I kinda just stared that the cute scene.

"Come on Join in your a caretaker now," a Blue said. I walked over and I guess that they could tell that I was new but didn't matter now as I hugged him and gave him a piece of chocolate. He was so dame cute.

0 P.o.v

Almost all the citizens of my Au were good to go the only one struggling was Strech. he tried to stay in control and almost fried the chip so used sleeping meds on him and our first move was made.