Nightmare x reader x killer.

Your p.o.v

"(Y/n)! KILLER BROKE ANOTHER TABLE YOU BETTER HURRY AND REMOVE IT!" Dust Yelled. I sighed. I was kidnapped five years ago at the age of 16 years. I used to live with my grandparents in China. They would teach me so many useful things like how to build my own furniture using bamboo or wood. How to farm how to build almost anything even a few electronics. They taught me how to cook clean even a few forbidden things like healing magic from what my grandmother called yokai. She was Japanese and believe in the old folk tales. I know that their dead they died five days before I was kidnapped. I don't remember what happened that day but I do know that it took them a week to figure out how to speak with me and tell me what I was supposed to do. Cross being the web he was could speak flutter Japanese do to anime. I reached the living room and began to move the bigger chunks of wood. I dropped them out of the window into a wheelbarrow I had parked under the window. I was doing gardening work before being called here. My garden is the only thing that I have left of my old life and It's my only comfort here. I bend over and began to pick whatever was on the table beforehand. I then got a broom and brushed up the last wood, Splinters, and dust. It was also thrown out the window. I felt a tentacle quickly grab me.

"you know that you can't just throw the broken pieces out the window," Nightmare said and squished.

"I have a Wheelbarrow parked out there everything was dumped into it. The wheelbarrow was there because I was doing garden work," I said not wanting to spend a night in a cell with night terrors. I shivered at the mere thought. Nightmare looked out the window.

"fine you're off the hook but use a better material than cottonwood," He said dropping me. I looked down to avoid eye contact and walked down to get done with my work and possibly start on a new table. I miss my old life. 

Nightmare P.o.v

"So I noticed both you and killer looking at her ass as she bent over," Dust teased. I picked him up with a tentacle and threw him out of the still-open window. He screamed and landed 5 cm away from the only thing that could have broken his fall a little. He didn't land on (y/n)'s Kiku or whatever they're called garden. She loves those flowers and I've made a ban on damaging them due to that. She needs something that's her own. I then looked at Killer. I knew that killer had a crush on her heck he even stalked her before we kidnapped her. I looked as she moved the broken table to be deposited of. Dust was angered as fuck and just walked off destroying the vegetable garden in the process. He wouldn't get food for that. (Y/n) came back and saw the garden. I swear I saw a tear leave her beautiful clear eyes. I felt her sadness as the garden was what reminded her of her home. Killer felt pure anger. I looked killer dead in the eyes and we made an agreement. He went to go beat Dust's ass. I went to raid Farmertale of seeds. I went to (y/n)'s room and placed them there with a red dragon fruit. I saw her walk towards the kitchen. She was gonna make dinner. I sighed. I should really give her a free day of all chores. I know that she only sleeps 2 hours a day to keep up. Maybe I should get another person that would help her. I'm gonna do that. I found Cross.

"Cross find another human as one clearly isn't enough to keep up with the chores around here and no one would should miss them or even notice them gone," I said and cross was on his way. I sensed pain from the main entrance. 

Killer P.o.v

"IDIOT YOU JUST RUINED OUR ONLY RELIABLE FOOD SOURCE!" I yelled as I Beat the living crap out of him.

"Ya sure this isn't because I ruined our maid's favorite activity?" Dust said but I shattered his ribcage for that.

"If I was you would I shut my mouth," I warned. He obviously didn't believe that I could do anything. Both his legs could now be rendered useless. He screamed and I left him like that. I then found some chocolate for (Y/n) and left it in her room. I couldn't wait to see her smile. 

No one P.o.v

You had finished dinner and was going out to save what you could of your garden. You saw Dust and gasped. Then ran to get a tarp. Dust expected for you to leave him to die but was surprised once you returned. You laid out the tarp and moved his bodyparts over to it. Then his upper body. You then dragged the tarp tot the medical area of the castle. you arrived and bandages him. 

"Why don't you just leave me?" He asked.

"One I'm not an asshole unlike you and two I'm not coldhearted like anyone in this dame castle,"

"I guess we deserve that," He admitted.

"I won't heal you as I know that you ruined my garden,"

"Fair enough but why the tarp,"

"you're asking that now? and so there won't be a trail of blood," 

"Not like it matters if there is blood everywhere," 

"Maybe not for you but Nightmare will have my head if it dries which reminds me. I should get going," You left him half done. He still couldn't use his legs and had no idea of how to treat his wounds but he would get enough time to figure it out anyway as you weren't coming back. You learned up the blood and saved as many plants as you could but you still have to trow the pumpkin out there were five big pumpkins and they could have made enough food for two weeks. You took the young pumpkins and went to picked them in the kitchen.

"That is what didn't make it?" Killer asked. You nodded. He sighed.

"Just give that to Dust for the next few weeks," Killer said and placed half a pig on the kitchen table.

"Horror bought it somewhere and I know you know how to preserve it without freezing it. Don't worry about your chores you get the rest of the day free once done. Nightmares words. The table in the living room can wait," He said and you nodded. You started with the process your grandmother taught you.

Timeskip. 

It had taken five hours but you were done. You returned to your room and was confused by the chocolate and the dragonfruit. The seeds were somewhat normal for you. You smiled as you noticed a not from killer. ' this time is it not to prank Cross and blame you,' You moved the dragon fruit and found two hairpins. You smiled. They were of high quality and had this beautiful pattern with a moon at the end indicating that they were from nightmare. They were also steal tipped so they could kill if nessecery but you wouldn't kill. You made a bun of your hare and used the pins. You thought of how to thank them and decided to make a dragon patterned knife and a night scenery fan for nightmare. but that would have to wait as you went to bed