Ds Drinkberry and Blast.

DS! Drinkberry ( DS! Dream x DS! Ink x DS! Blueberry)

Dream was sitting in his office doing paperwork. He was tense and ready to kill the next person that came in to give him more work. He saw the door open and both Ink and blue walking in with their stacks.

"Sorry boss but these are urgent," Blue said mockingly. Dream just banged his head on the table.

"I know that you are on your 53 hour and twentieth cup of coffee but as soon as you are done can you take a vacation," Ink said. Dream groaned but began. He was ready to pass out once the first stack was done. Blue and Ink had just been staring at him as if they were waiting. Then it finally happened. Dream passed out. Ink and Blue smiled they had waited for this. They started on the paperwork and quickly finished. Ink they then picked him up. He was heavy with his wings. Both blue and Ink had to carry him of course some guards were trying to stop them but they just used the excuse 'He has been up for 57 hours on coffee he needs a break,' They took him to his bedroom and placed him on a specially made bed. They gently laid him down so his wings were in their assigned spots. They covered him in a blanket and laid with him. They each laid on a wing so once he woke would he be stuck. Both skeletons fell asleep on the soft feathers and snuggled into Dream under the covers. Dream woke and tried to move only to find himself stuck. Dream groaned knowing he had a lot of work to do. He wanted to show them off but wasn't an option as he could bring himself to disturb their sleep. He gave up and wrapped his wings around them before falling back asleep.

Blast =blue x classic x lust

Classic was pissed. He had just found one of his mates beaten to a puddle. Classic called his other mate. Blue. Blue came and quickly healed their mate. Classic carefully took Lust's unconscious body. He held him close and carried him home. Blue followed right after. They bandaged and treated the wounds and cracks before healing the smaller bruises and scraps. They tugged Lust in and waited patiently for him to wake. Lust woke engulfed in warmth. He slowly opened his eyes to see Classic fighting not to sleep and Blue with coffee. Blue looked at him and gave him a gentle smile. Blue then pushed Classic who looked at lust with a sad smile.

"Who?" Classic asked. Lust stayed silent.

"Dear, this has to stop," Blue said. Lust cried but nodded. He told them and both Blue and classic paid the people a small visit. They came back and gently cuddled this little fragile skeleton. Lust was soon back in shape. He was happy with his mates who grew so much more possessive. They never let him go alone anywhere. Now one day did they found out that he was pregnant. It shocked both his mates but they were over the moon with happiness when they recovered from shock. Lust himself was happy and explaining ideas for a nursery. Both mates happily agreed to everything. Lust was soon taken to his first soul scan so they would see the health of the child. Lust wore his collar showing that he was owned. Classic held his mate closely. Blue was at work. They promised to text him about how the child was doing. Lust smiled as he read one of the magazines that were in the waiting area. Classic looked around he saw fell with his mate practically begging for a fight. So did ink holding Error in a protective hold. Classic was ready to fight but then Lust was called in.

"Go ahead I have to deal with someone," lust sighed but went with the midwife. Fell and Ink were both in Classic face instantly. Both sci and Error sighed heavily at their mates' behavior. Classic took them outside to have a small talk with them. Meanwhile, lust was looking at the soul scan and stared in shock at the screen. The midwife was equally shocked.

"So you're a first-time mom?" She asked. Lust nodded. She smiled at him.

"It's rare for first-time mothers to have twins let alone triplets so congrats," She said, Lust smiled as happy tears fell from his eyes. Classic entered a few moments later with a small crack in his skull. Lust noticed and his smile halted.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I told you I was going to deal with someone," The midwife groaned.

"I swear you skeletons are going to be the end of this clinic. How much of the building did you destroy?" She asked.

"I took it outside," Classic said.

"Can't you teach everyone to do that?" She asked. Lust giggled but then classic looked at the screen. He lost his jaw.

"You're pregnant with triplets?" He asked. Lust nodded. Classic kissed lust. They got a print of the soulscan and headed home. Lust came out to see the parking lot in ruins with Error yelling at Ink. Classic teleported them to a home department. They bought a bigger crip then headed home. They used the rest of the day to build it then told blue the news by putting three buns in the oven.