Dream x Neko killer.

No one P.o.v

Killer laid in the snow of a random AU alone and cold. He cried. Ink had finally won over him and his family Everyone but him and Nightmare was dead Error was captured and was probely gonna be locked up for all enternety. Killer was badly hurt and couldn't move at all. The snow under him was turning red. He didn't know what to do and hoped to die. He could hear snow crounching somewhere near him but he was incapebal of moving. He couldn't even move to see who it was.

"Ink over did it didn't he?" A soft voice asked. Killer felt someone tie a blindfold over his eyes and pick him up.

"Sorry for the blindfold but I don't want you to freak out and hurt yourself," They said. Killer couldn't fight it as he was then wrapped in something soft and warm. Even tho it was clear that the owner of the voice had no ill intetnions was Killer scared. He feared that they would give him to ink so Ink could finish his job.

"I never noticed that you had cat ears or a tail," They said and softly rubbed them. This didn't calm the scared skeleton as he tried to get away. A portal was opened and Killer felt as he were taken somewhere else. The stranger gently caresed his skull while using healing magic on Killers head. It sothed the scared skelly but he was still tense. The stranger gently placed killer on something soft which killer asummed was a bed. Killer felt the warmth of healing magic while someone stroked his body like someone would with a cat. He purred since it was a reflex and not something he could control. The wounds were soon mere scars but killer was so tired. He felt something soft wrap around his wrists holding his hands toggether. Killer tried to seperate them buth realized that they were cuffed together.

"I'm sorry but I'm gonna remove your blindfolder and I don't want you to attack me," They said and fiddled with the blindfold. Killer would run and hide once he saw Dreams face but Dream held the middle of the hand cuffes in an iorn grip.

"Killer calm down please Nightmare is here I saved him I promised to get the rest of his gang and heal them and he told me to cuf you guy when I intredused myself so you wouldn't hurt me or yourself," Dream said.

"Prov it," Killer said Dream dragged Killer to nightmares room. Nightmare laid there in his pasiv form heavely injured. Killer fell to his knees and cried. Dream didn't comfort him as the negative emotions would help Nightmare. Killer crawled over to Nightmare and cried by his side. Dream held his dictance. He didn't know why but it bothered him a little that Killer cried over Nightmare. Well not the fact that Killer cried but rather the felling inside of killer. It was the felling one would have after lossing a loved one. Dream smiled softly it pained him for some reason.

"You loved my brother didn't you?" Dream asked. Killer looked at Dream with teary eyes.

"N-no one of u-us had a f-family until h-h-he found us. H-he was like a f-father for everyone," Killer sobbed and broke down again. Nightmare opened his eyes suddenly and gasped violently trying to come to his senses. Killed loopped his arms over Nightmares head to hug him. Nightmare hugged back and smiled.

"Killer your neko parts are showing," Nightmare pointed out.

"I d-don't care," Killer said. Dream smiled. Nightmare then looked at Dream.

"Found anyone else?" Nightmare asked.

"Everyone but they haven't woken yet and yes their arms are chained to the bed," Dream said. Nightmare nodded.

"Why?" Killer was conffused.

"So they'll be scared shitless and therefore refule nightmare with negativity," Nightmre said and freed Killer from the handcuffs. Killer fell asleep on Nightmare and he sighed.

"Dream can you get him to bed?" Nightmare asked. Dream smiled and picked up the neko who was now haveing a plessant dream. Dream carried him out and gently laid him on Killers bed. He looked at the small neko and kissed his forhead.

"I hope that once this is over I'll be able to be your lover,