killermare part 2

No one P.o.v

Nightmare looked at his gang. they stood in the hallway in front of the room for his unborn child.

"I don't want anyone in the room behind me or the room to the right Killer you'll be allowed in the room to the right as the only one," Nightmare said. His voice was strict. Killer felt the others stare at him.

"Why does killer get an extra room?" Dust asked annoyed.

"He's pregnant with my kid and I wouldn't recommend any of you teasing him," Nightmare had a hint of possessiveness in his voice. Dust gulped.

"Did you understand the order?" Nightmare's glare was cold as ice.

"Yes sir," The skeletons said and ran away. Killer was left behind.

"Nightmare what is behind the door?" Killer asked.

"This is the child's room you'll find out what is behind the other door yourself," nightmare looked at killer and then walked into the child's room. Killer walked over to his and found it to be the very definition of a perfect gift. There were two bean bags in front of a huge television with different gaming controllers. There was a bookshelf and a closet with the words pregnancy cravings written on them. Killer walked over and opened the door to see a screen with various food items. Killer decided to order chocolate and it came down an elevator in the closet. He sat there smiling. Killer thought that the first three months would be peaceful. He was wrong as he constantly threw up and wanted Nightmare's attention wanting his mate to cuddle with him and take care of him. Nightmare ended up working with Killer on his lap. It worked for both of them. The first few months went by quickly and then cravings sat in. Horror was cooking none stop but half of the food was not eaten by the person who wanted it as Killers sense of smell was heightened. So he easily felt nausea. He couldn't eat while feeling like he was gonna throw up. His kid also sent out small magic waves that made him feel horrible. He always felt sick everyone helped taking care of him. His belly was big and uncomfortable for him. Nightmare walked behind him one day and just lifted up the belly reliving the skin a lot. Killer sighed and smiled. His belly wasn't big yet but it was still sore The body had formed a few days ago and Killer had to get used to the weight of the kid. Nightmare holding his belly helped him and relieved him of most of the pain. Nightmare would do that randomly throughout the day. He had made a truce with the star sanses stating that they made a one-year truce as an unexpected but welcomed situation had happened. No more details were given but the 'good' side wanted a break anyways. Nightmare focused mainly on his bean and was overjoyed when the kid came into the world. His little baby.

It took me 2 years to make this. I don't know how to write propper fluff