Classic x dream

Classic sat alone in his AU. He was heartbroken. Fell had been cheating on Blue and Calssic and it hurts. It hurt so badly. it hurt more than the cuts on his wrists and rips. Fell had begged for forgiveness but Classic had slapped him hard and told him that he was only sorry for getting caught. It was a moth ago and he really wanted to speak with someone but he was the one people went to for advise or if you needed to speak no one wanted to return the gestur. He felt ready to end it all realising just how little people cared for him when they didn't need him. He needed someone but no one cared. he wanted to die but he didn't want the multiverse to fall just because he wanted to die. Today was another day where he was ready to just give up. He put on his normal smile and walked to a meeting that ink called. Clasic entered and Fell was already over begging for forgiveness. Classic ignored him. Fell soon realised and sat down looking depressed. Outer walked over to him.

"Aren't you bing to harsh on the guy? He really regrets it," Outer said

"What he regrets is being caught you may not know this but this isn't his first time cheating. Ask your husband," Classic said and he wasn't lying. Fell had been cheating on him with sci. Classic wanted to leave and not attend the meeting but Ink entered so it was to late. He sat with everyone else. Ink started with his plan to stop nightmare and his gang. Classic was listening with a half ear. No one noticed. A break came and classic decided to just leave. People noticed but didn't do anything about it knowing that Ink would think the worst. Dream excused himself as a new but strong negative emotion appeared. He was excused Dream went to the original undertale and went to waterfall the negativity grew stronger with every step he took.  He ended up in the secret part of waterfall and saw classic crying softly. Dream sat besides him gently caresing the others back. Classic cried harder. Dream didn't hush him but guided the other skeleton to cry on his shoulder and embraced him in a hug. Classic had been bottleing up his emotions for too long. The thing with bottled emotions is that he never really found out how to detekt them. Classic soon calmed down. Dream smiled at him comforting.

"So what's wrong?" Dream asked. Classic started to cry again and went back to the still soaked shoulder. 

"It's okay to let out your emotions," Dream comforted. Classic soon calmed again.

"Fell cheated on mee twise and people don't want to help me even tho I'm always avable to them," Classic cried. Dream nodded hugging the other one back again. He knew how it felt to be in Classic's shoes. People were the same to him.

"How about this. Don't help them anymore. They clearly don't care," Dream said. Classic cried harder. The thing with dream is that he always knew exactly what was needed to help a person. Even if it would hurt them at the moment. Classic hugged Dream. Dream smiled and hugged back. He looked down Classics shoulder and saw through the opening of his shirt right down to the ripcage and Classics soul. He saw how many bandgaes Classic had.

"You are going to live with me for a while whenever you want to or not," Classic nodded thinking that he needed to get away anyways. Dream picked him up and teleported them both back to Dreams place. Classic was dosing off in dreams arms and dream smiled holding his long time Crush in his hands. He had loved the other for years and now it was possible for them to be a couple.