Our little terrors 2

No one P.o.v

Error stood in front of her six children looking at them all really disappointed after they scared another babysitter to the point of insanity. They might be six years old but they should know no to do that.

"Mom please I wasn't a part of it," Blood-Rose or Rosy said. She was Horrors kid and Horror was really proud of his little girl.

"then explain why we found another jar filled with blood and tears from the babysitter. I know that your brothers would have used it as paint and not store it not to mention those cuts on their finger only you can make a rose pattern that detailed," Error said pissed. Rosy shut her trap and looked down.

"Ehh whatever they deserved the jumpscares anyway," Terror Dust son said casually. Error glared at him.

"Two weeks in your room and the only thing you will eat is your father's cooking," Error said. Terror was the most troublesome of them all. His eyes widen.

"You can't mean I have to eat that shit For Two WEEKS?" He yelled and looked like he was going to die.

"Make that three," Error said. Terror dropped down looking like someone that was about to die. Dust was offended.

"Killer take Murder Cross I expect you to punish Lightning Horror take Blood-Rose Nightmare take Aku and Chan. Everyone will be eating Dust food for the next three weeks and no tv Computer or any Elektronik and the playrooms will not be used until you all have learned to behave or rather until Terror stop living up to his name. And" Error turns around and death glares the fathers." Don't give them what they want no matter how they beg how annoying they get or what they promise. piss me off one more time this month and you all will be left in the Anti void for one hour no matter age gender or who you are. I have the key for the playroom where everything dangerous sharp and anything any of you six "Error angrily looks at her children." likes to use. If you somehow manage to take the key from me while you are being punished I place the key in any kind of acid that won't dissolve the metal it's made of and if you somehow still manage to get it will I lock every single one of you into The Antivoid For Six FUCKING HOURS!" Everything has gone quiet as Error had yelled at the children. The children were scared shitless 'cause if there is something they feared it was their mother when she was angry.

"But I didn't do anything," Aku said. Her voice was so quiet that you could barely hear her. Error death glared her and his glitching was so bad that it looked like he was twitching.  Cross took Error to another room so she wouldn't end up hurting one of the children. 

"Then explain uhh actually we don't have anything on you but you could still have stopped it," Nightmare said. 

"Nightmare Aku didn't do anything so she shouldn't be punished," Killer said.

"Aku stay in your room until we calm your mother down everyone else one week in your room and three with Dust cooking.

"My cooking isn't that bad," Dust mumbles in the background. The fathers took their children to their rooms Horror took lightning to his room since Cross was still with Error. Dust walked in with Terror and saw something he wasn't expecting. His son was crying. Dust sighed and sat beside his son.

"I get that Error can be scary but I-" Dust was cut off

"Do you think he loves us?" Terror asked as tears left his eyes like waterfalls. Dust was taken aback by this.

"Is that what you're crying about? Don't worry he still loves you but easily gets mad this time you all topped your record," Dust said and held his son.

"Then why is he constantly threatening us?" 

"you see Error have never really been loved before he meets us even his own parents left him to die so it was all so new even tho its been ten years. Usually, Error is will only threaten if he feels like he's in danger or is stressed and let's be honest you guys give us all a hard time, I mean this is the seventh babysitter in three months," Dust chuckles. Terror looked down sobbing a little.