Reaper x Reader

Your P.o.v

I have been here for so long I don't remember anything other than this place. I have never seen a forest but it's okay I won't survive long enough for them to hurt me again. I can't remember the last time I ate but that just means that I'll be able to rest. My arms burned I have been hanging from them as long as I remembered. these chains had spikes that went into my wrists and through them. Dried blood covered my body. They haven't fed me and that will kill me but I'm happy I'll finally be free from this place. The door opened and I looked at the person that entered. A skeleton. He looked at me with sympathy.

"Kid this is the end," He said and took out some kind of spear but the blad was kinda weird. He sighed and swung the weapon at me. I didn't feel any more pain I felt light and warm. The skeleton took my hand. He took me away from that horrible place. He took me to a beautiful place. 

"Life," The skeleton called out. A woman covered in fur that had spikes coming out of her head came. She looked at me in shock and fell on her knees in front of me.

Reaper P.o.v

Life once told me that if I ever found a child that had a rough life and broke down at some point. Life took the small girl then I should bring it to her. I have been watching the girl for a few months now. She broke the day after I found her. It's honestly my fault that she died. I threw out the food that they were supposed to feed her but she wanted to die so badly. Life came back the girl was alive again but she never realized that she died. Scars covered her body from top to toe. I gently took her hand. She didn't die.

"Death I think you should take care of her, I know this is a lot to ask but this is against the rules and well you can always tell them that she is like Geno," Life said. I nodded and took her hand. She's only seven years old yet she has been through so much. I picked up the small child and got home. I looked at her and found that she was sleeping. I smiled at her as she clung to my cloak. We entered my house and I walked into a guestroom and laid her down. I left to get things for her. Toys and clothing. 

Your P.o.v

I woke up expecting to meet the same cold place as usual but I was meet with warmth. I sat up and looked around. I was in a bright room with many colors I don't know the name of them the only colors I know are red black white and gray. I stood up or tried. I usually hang from my arms so my legs are completely useless. I looked around I sat on something soft with dark colors. I didn't know what to say about anything else tho. I heard a creak and looked towards the sound. The nice skeleton came in with a lot of things.

"Hey kid glad to see you awake," He said. He came closer and reached towards me. I closed my eyes waiting for pain... But it never came. I felt a gentle hit on my head but it didn't hurt. I opened my eyes and looked at him. 

"What's wrong? Ya' scared of me hurting you?" He asked. I nodded

"I would never hurt you. you have been hurt for long enough. I got some things for you," He said. I tried to get over to him but I fell onto the floor. He looked at me.

"Can you walk?" I shook my head. He walked over to me and lifted me up in the pits of my shoulders. My feet could touch the ground. 

"Try to walk," He held the most of my weight but my legs held some too. We walked over to the pile of stuff on the ground. I smiled at him. He sat me down and my legs felt tired. 

"I'll help you so you'll one day be able to walk Kay?" He asked I nodded

"Do you know what any of this is?" He asked. There were so many things I only saw som clothes that I knew the name of. Dress, shirt, blouse, and pants. I pointed at the Items I knew the name of and said the name. I can't remember the last time I spoke but my voice was really raspy. I know of these things because people would complain about getting blood on them.

"Kid You have a lot to learn but I'll help you okay?" He said.

"O-okay,"