Chapter 1 - Lost Girl

Disclaimer: I don't own Once upon a Time only my OC.

~-0-~

Evelynn sat in the bushes to look if she saw anything. She looked around and then she saw a boat with people on it, just then the people went off the boat and walked on the island. Evelynn saw that the blonde woman was talking about something but its looked like she gave a speech. She couldn't exactly hear what she's was saying, it doesn't really care for her, she just wanted to go back to her tree house.

Evelynn was still looking at the new people and she see that there were walking away, that was her chance to go back the her tree house, when she walked back to her tree house, she's close to her home she heard something from the bushes. Evelynn looked in the direction where she heard it, but she saw nothing so she shrugged it off and walked again.

"Finally have i arrived at my home, well sort off." She thought as she climbed on the stairs of the tree house. She saw her bed and did her cape off and plopped down and fell asleep.

~-0-~

The next day Evelynn was busy to collect her food as she heard noises coming from the woods. Quickly she did her cape on and hide her face so that nobody saw her face to strangers as she has done that she went back to collecting her food as she listened to the noises that came closer and closer, then she heard one of the people asking. "Who are you?"

"My name is Evelynn." Evelynn replied as she was still collecting her food and asked to the people. "Who are you?" She stopped collecting her food and stood up, looking at them, hoping they see not her face, because she's afraid that pan will do something to her.

"My name is Mary Margaret and these are David, Emma, Captain Hook and Regina." Mary Margaret replied as she looked at her and pointed at the people.

"Wait, they have lost girls here in Neverland? I thought there were only lost boys." Emma was very confused.

"Then you have got it wrong, blondie. There lost girls here in Neverland." Evelynn snapped as she don't want to talk with the new people, here on Neverland and be happy there nothing exploded, because of her anger and her magic.

"I only asked a question." Emma comment as Evelynn sighed.

"Sorry, I get snappy at almost everything and I wanted to go back to my tree house, so if you please..." Evelynn sighed as pointed at her basket with food and was ready to walk away as one of them said something.

"Wait before you go, why are you wearing a cape and how you did come here?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I was taken away by the shadow of pan and become the prisoner of him, the bastard also he said that I needed to wear a cape because I looked like someone he cleary used to know, I think. But a long while ago I escaped him, with help of someone and since then I hide in my tree house from him." Evelynn explained ashamed, afraid.

"And why should we believe you, you could still work for him and report this to him." Regina said sternly.

"Why would I do that? I'm glad that I escaped him, some people are forever lost if it is to Pan. They never go home anymore, always lost to the song that Pan plays, so they can't go home, they are just lost. I hate him for that, I'm an orphan who looked for her real parents, and my adopted parents didn't care much. So I ran away and started to look for my real parents. By the time I was on the road to a castle, I didn't know what for castle but it was one, then I came close to the castle and saw a figure in the sky, it was a shadow, it picked me up and flew to here, to Neverland, then I knew that I will never met my real parents." Evelynn explained sadly to the people she knew for a short time.