Chapter 3 - Nasty Habits

Back at camp, Emma explained how to get to in the camp from Pan. "This is where they're keeping Henry. Pan's compound. According to, uh..."

"Tinker Bell." Tinker Bell interrupted.

"Yes, I know. Still weird to say."

"'Tink' is fine."

"Not sure that's any better. Anyway, she says that there are sentries positioned across the front, which is why we are gonna come in through the back entrance here. She's gonna talk her way in. Once she makes sure the coast is clear, then we are going to sneak on in."

"You'll still have to deal with any lost boys once you're inside."

"I think we can handle a few children with pointy sticks." Regina comment, dryly.

"It's not the sticks you need to worry about. It's the poison they're dipped in." Evelynn said before Tinker Bell could.

"Dreamshade. Hook warned us." Mary Margaret said.

"Good. Because one nick, and you'll spend the last of..."

"Poison sticks equal death." David interrupted as he stood up and added quickly. "We got it. Now when can we put this rescue mission into action?"

"I'm ready to go, just as you tell me the exit plan." Tinker Bell replied as the group fell quiet and looked at each other. Then Tinker Bell asked. "You do have an escape plan, don't you?"

"It's... it's more of a last-minute trip." Mary Margaret replied.

"If you don't have a way off this island, then none of this matters."

"We'll figure it out." Regina argued.

"You'll figure it out? No one comes and goes from this place unless he allows it. This is a waste of time."

"Hey, when it comes to family, we always find a way." David firmly said.

"You don't get it." Tinker Bell said as she took something out of her pocket. "Here. Let me show you something. You know what this is? I got it from the people who brought your son here for Pan."

"Greg and Tamara? Where are they? Why'd they give you that?" Emma demanded as she stood up.

"I got it off the girl's body. Spent half the night cleaning the blood off it. And the other guy Well, there wasn't enough left of him to find anything useful. This is what Pan does to people he employs. What do you think he's gonna do to you? I'm not sticking my neck on Pan's chopping block without a way off this island. When you figure that out, you know where I live." Tinker Bell explained to the group and she walked away. Evelynn mentally cursed but stayed by the group to help them.

"Where the hell is she going?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I'll get her, bring her back." David said as he was ready to go after Tinker Bell.

"Don't." Emma called to David and he stopped, then Emma added. "She's right. If there's one thing I've learned, you never break in somewhere unless you know the way out."

"And where'd you get that, in bail Bondsperson School?" Regina asked a little sarcastic.

"Neal taught me that." Emma replied as Evelynn thought, is that not the same man who is dead?

"What about you, Hook? You got off this island before." David asked to Hook.

"Yes, aboard my ship, which would require some form of magic to create a portal, which I got from Pan in a deal I don't think he's ready to repeat."

"So no one's ever left the island without Pan's permission."

"One man. Her partner in crime Neal."

"How?"