Chapter 9 - The New Neverland

When the Jolly Roger landed, there were the town people standing and cheering for the ship. Pan in Henry's body and Emma were the first to go off the ship followed by Mary Margaret, David, Regina, Gold and Evelynn. Emma put her hands on Henry's shoulders, not knowing that it isn't her son anymore but Pan in his body. "How's it feel to finally be home?"

"Better than I ever imagined." He replied.

Felix and the other lost boys went off the ship as Belle and Gold hugged each other. "I told you I'd see you again." Belle comment as they broke the hug.

"That's the last time I don't listen to you." Gold said as Evelynn watched them from the distance.

"Hey!" Neal said as walked to them.

"Hey." Belle greeted him and patted his shoulder. "Welcome back."

"Thank you. I, uh found this below deck." Neal showed the cane. "Thought you might need it."

"Thank you, Bae." Gold said as he took the cane from Neal. "I do as a reminder of the man I was and shall no longer be." The three of them hugged as Gold his daughter standing form the distance and frowned as the three of them broke the hug.

"What is it?" Neal asked as he also frowned and had no idea.

"There is someone not here." Gold replied as he frowned.

"Who?" Belle asked confused.

Gold didn't replied her but walked forwards his daughter as the other two followed him, confused. "Evelynn." Gold said as he gets her attention.

"Hmm." Evelynn said.

"Why are you standing here?" Her father asked.

"I don't like this many of people." She replied as her attention went to Belle. "Who's this?" She pointed at her.

"Her name is Belle." Gold replied with a smile in his face.

"She his Girlfriend." Neal said as Evelynn made a face and both Belle and Gold blushed a little bit.

"Okay." Evelynn said.

Just then, the lost boys continued to leave the ship, John and Michael waited for their sister. Then, Wendy walked off the ship as she scanned around her and saw her brothers. Just a second later her brothers saw her too. "Wendy!" Michael called as they run to each other.

"Michael!" Wendy hugged him, then her other brother. "John!" As they broke the hug as Wendy asked. "Is it really you?"

"You have no idea how long we've been waiting to see you." John replied to his sister.

Just then, Neal walked away from his father and sister and walked to John, Michael and Wendy. Then, Wendy saw him, she asked her brothers. "You remember Baelfire?" The brothers saw him and then the four of them hugged.

The four of them broke the hug as Neal asked. "So? Now what?"

"I think it's time for the Darlings to go home." John said as he looked at them all. "All of us."

By the others side of the ship. "How do you feel?" Mary Margaret asked to David.

"Pretty good, actually. I think the water must be working." He replied.

"Aye, it 'tis. Dreamshade overtook my brother the moment we left Neverland." Hook said to them.

"Gold will find a cure. You'll be okay." Mary Margaret said to her husband.

"I have to admit, there was a minute there I didn't believe we were all gonna make it out of that place." Emma remarked.

"Well, we did." David added.