Chapter 10 - Going Home

They group were now all outside as Gold explained, what is gonna happen. "Another curse? It's happening again?" Mary Margaret asked, panicking.

"Gold, this curse, is it gonna work like the last one?" Emma asked.

"The last one was created to service the Queen's wishes. This will be done per Pan's desire. I would count on something hellish." Gold explained it to them.

"The curse was built to be unstoppable. There's nothing that can be done." Regina comment.

"Well, it is possible to stop it."

"What?"

"By using the scroll itself. It can only be undone by the person who used the scroll. That's you, Regina."

"What do I have to do?" Regina asked.

"You must destroy the scroll. Both your curse and his shall be ended, but know this there will be a price. A steep one." Gold replied to Regina.

"W... what do you suggest?" Regina asked again.

"Instead of going to him, bring him to us with a spell one that will return Pan and Henry to their own bodies." Gold replied.

~-0-~

"If I'm back in my own body, that means I'll have the scroll. I... I can bring it to you guys." Henry told them, in Pan's body as they all were still by Regina vault.

"Exactly right, Henry." Gold nodded.

"Even you aren't powerful enough to cast such a spell." Regina comment.

"Well, given the proper tool, I could be." Gold said, dryly.

"The Black Fairy's wand one of the most powerful fairies that ever existed. Well-versed in dark magic. The Blue Fairy exiled her. But before she did, she took her wand." Tinker Bell explained.

"I assume our dearly departed mother superior had it hidden at her residence." Gold told her.

"Then what are we waiting for?" David asked as he added. "Let's hit the convent."

"Can I come? I should pay my respects to Blue, after all." Tinker Bell comment as David nodded.

"Then it's settled. The rest of us should get back to my shop and prepare Henry for the spell." Gold told to them all.

The group split in two groups, Emma, Henry in pan's body, Belle, Evelynn, Regina, Mary Margaret and Gold, They went to his shop while the others go to the convent. What they didn't know that the shadow of Pan overheard everything what the group had said and then it flew off.

~-0-~

In the shop of Mr. Gold, were Gold was standing behind his bureau and Mary Margaret were standing by some unicorns that were handing above the ground as Emma walked to her mother. And Belle, Evelynn, Henry and Regina were in the other room. "This mobile hung above your crib. Um, it was supposed to hang over your crib." Mary Margaret said to her daughter as she held up her hand of one of the unicorns.

"I like the unicorns." Emma said with a smile as Mary Margaret put her hand down.

"Giving you up when the curse hit was the hardest thing I've ever had to do."

"I know."

"Every time I look at you, I wonder what would've happened if I hadn't had to."

"I do the same thing with Henry."

"You were doing your best. You were giving him his best chance."

"Yeah. But still things would've been very different if I had kept him. We would've had a life together. A normal one. Back in Boston or someplace else." Just then Belle, Henry in Pan's body, Regina and Evelynn walked in the room.