Chapter 12 - Witch Hunt

Disclaimer: I don't own Once upon a Time only my OC's.

Author's note: Hello my lovely readers, I just wanted to say that, I do the episodes from one year ago to present time, because I found that easier for myself. If the chapter becomes too long, I will split it in two chapters. But only if that happens. Also I have the names changes into the names they already have in the Enchanted Forest and from a one year ago and then in Storybrooke their cursed names. So you all see the difference in the story and of in the chapters.

That's was I only wanted to say, now on with the story.

~-0-~

One year ago in the Enchanted Forest. Everybody started walking to the Sherwood Forest as Belle and Evelynn were talking. "Belle, I know that my father is the dark one, but can I as his child also have a different skin color?" Evelynn asked quietly to Belle. "I heard the stories from him." She added while she shrugged.

Belle looked confused. "What do you mean?" She asked as they were walking.

Evelynn held up her arm close to Belle. "Look closely." She rolled up her sleeve.

Belle looked closely at the arm of Evelynn, then she looked at her shocked. "Oh, I see what you mean." She said.

"But what does this mean?" Evelynn pointed at her arm.

"That we really need to go to your father's castle and quickly." Belle replied.

"What do you mean by that?" Evelynn asked as she looked at Belle.

"We need to do research, why you have a different color on your skin." Belle replied and then she called for Baelfire. "Neal!" He looked at the direction where he was called and saw that was Belle.

Then Baelfire walked to Belle and Evelynn. "What happened?" He asked.

"Look at this, Neal." Belle insisted as she had grabbed the arm of Evelynn and held it up, closely so he can see it.

Evelynn groaned as Baelfire looked at the arm of Evelynn. "Oh." He said.

"Yes, Oh." Evelynn said sarcastic. "Belle said, that we need to do some research, why I have different color on my skin." Baelfire nodded as then Evelynn asked. "Let this...." She pointed at her arm. "Between us? Because right now, I don't want the others to find out about it." Evelynn explained to them.

"Yes, but we need also to do it fast." Belle added as the other two nodded at her.

Before anyone could say anything else, a sounded shrieking has heard. They looked all up to see what it was as they all stood still and grabbed their weapons. "It's the same creature that attacked me, Regina and Mary Margaret." Evelynn whispered as Belle and Baelfire looked at her.

Just then the creature dove down as Baelfire shouted. "Incoming!" As it shoved the three of them on the ground.

Then it went for the little boy as he is the son of Robin, named Roland. "Papa!" He cried for his father as he ran forwards to him.

"Roland!" Robin shouted as he made his to his son but Regina was quicker and picked up the little boy and carried him out of the way and put him on the ground away from the creature. It flew up again and it landed briefly in a tree branch, before it attacked again.

"Not so fast." Regina waved her hand as the creature flew towards her as it got caught in the purple smoke. And it few on the ground as the purple smoke disappeared and revealed a stuffed monkey in its place. As Robin had his son in his arms and Regina picked up the stuffed monkey and walked to them. "See? Not so scary." Regina handed the stuffed monkey to Roland. "Now you have a new toy." She smiled at the little boy as he stopped with crying.