Chapter 13 - The Tower

Three months later in the Enchanted Forest, Evelynn was befriended with Richard. Also Richard has taught Evelynn how to use bow and arrow as she self learning how to use magic. Evelynn was a fast learner, Richard and Regina, they said by them self's to her. Now Evelynn was alone, walking outside in the woods as then she heard something. She went to the bushes to see if she sees something, but there wasn't to see. Evelynn thought it went away and she turned around to the wicked witch, to be standing there. Evelynn stepped a few steps away from her as she asked. "What do you want?"

"For you to join me of course." Zelena replied with a smirk in her face.

"Why would I?" Evelynn asked suspicions.

"You and I are in the same boat, we were both abandoned by our mother." Zelena explained to her.

"No we are not." Evelynn shook with her head. "Yes we are abandoned, but I had a nice family, until I had to go away. I don't know about you?" She asked, curiously.

"I didn't have any of that." Zelena snapped at Evelynn.

"That's why I don't want to join you." Evelynn poitned it out. "You see, I didn't even know I was adopted, until the family said I was adopted, so no, I'm not going get to revenge on Regina or anyone else."

It was as if Zelena grew even greener, if that is possible. Then she throw a fire ball at Evelynn, she managed to avoid it. "Grr." Zelena gritted through teeth. Then, she throws another one as Evelynn also managed to avoid that, but she didn't fire back at her. What's the point, she thought.

"Did you just throw your tantrum at me?" Evelynn exclaimed.

Zelena glared at her. "You will join me!!!" She replied as then she disappeared in green smoke.

"No, I will not!" Evelynn shouted at the air, then Evelynn disappeared herself in a purple smoke and appeared by Regina, who jumped at the sudden person, next to her. "Sorry." Evelynn comment.

Regina relieved who the person was. "Oh, thank god. I thought you was someone else." She told her.

"Oh, thanks." Evelynn said sarcastic, then she turned serious. "And, uh, Zelena visited me while I was alone in the woods."

Regina looked concerned. "What did she say? Did she do something to you?"

"She wants that I joined her, but I said no to her and then she throws a tantrum at me and then she disappeared." Evelynn explained quickly to Regina.

"What?!" Regina shouted a little bit. "Why?"

"She believes we have the same story." Evelynn replied.

"What do you mean?" Regina asked.

"We were both abandoned." Evelynn explained. "I had a nice family until I had to go and she said she didn't have any of that."

"Well, she could be laying." Regina argued.

"Yeah, she could, but we don't know for sure." Evelynn argued back.

"You are right." Regina said as then Evelynn nodded at her.

"Yeah..." Evelynn said as she started to walk away. "I'm going to see Richard."

Regina give her a look. "Okay, what are you going to do with him?"

Evelynn turned around with a horror look on her face. "What?!" She cried out. "He is going to help me with the bow and arrow." Then she quickly added. "Target practice."

"Well, good luck." Regina said as then Evelynn walked now really away from her.

~-0-~

Later Evelynn found Richard, were they could practice with the bow and arrow.