Chapter 14 - Quiet Minds, part 1

One year ago in the Enchanted Forest, Evelynn walked forwards to Belle as she stood by a table, she's the first one Evelynn saw. "Belle!" Evelynn shouted, causing Belle to jump a little.

"What's wrong Evelynn?" Belle asked concerned.

"You need to look at this." Evelynn urged as she grabbed her sleeve and rolled up.

Belle looked at it and saw that her arm was a darken tint, you could now see that she has a golden skin. "Oh..." She said in shock, then she ordered. "Let me see your face."

Evelynn hesitated, before she took off her hood, then she looked at Belle. Evelynn sighed. "Is it bad?"

"You look now more like your father, Evelynn." Belle replied, then she sighed. "Maybe we need to tell the others."

"So... is it that bad?" Evelynn asked carefully.

"Well... Yes." Belle replied, then she asked to Evelynn. "What did you do, that made it this bad?"

"I... Uh... Used very dark magic." Evelynn stuttered, she looked down as her face is filled with shame.

"Why would you that?" Belle asked.

Evelynn sighed, before she replied to Belle. "I don't know it was very dark magic, I did a spell and it just happened." Belle sighed, but nodded at her.

"Come on, we go find the others." Belle said as she grabbed Evelynn's arm and tucked her to come with her.

~-0-~

Moments later, they had found, Snow, Charming, Regina and Baelfire. Now they were sitting by a table, waiting for Evelynn and Belle to show up and they did. Evelynn and Belle walked to them, but they didn't sit down, Evelynn had her cape on, so they couldn't see her face. Then, Regina asked, concerned. "Why are we here?"

"We need to let you see something." Belle said as she looked at them all.

Baelfire sat now straight in his seat, he did know what this is about, well he guessed it. Then, Belle motion to Evelynn to get her hood off, with she did and the others looked shocked at the sight in front of them. "What happened to you?" Snow asked, concerned as she looked at Evelynn.

Evelynn didn't answer her, but instead Belle did answer her. "Evelynn told me that, because she the child of the Dark one, she had a little differentness on her skin. She told me to keep it between us, but now it has gotten worse, that's why we had to tell you guys."

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Regina asked as she looked at Evelynn.

Evelynn hesitated, before she replied to Regina. "I... I don't know."

Then Baelfire added. "She didn't want to worry you all."

Regina turned to look at Baelfire. "You knew it too?"

"Yes." Baelfire simply replied to Regina.

"Who else knew?" Regina asked a little angry.

"Only Neal and Belle, I told them to keep it between us for the time being." Evelynn replied.

"Well, that worked." Regina said sarcasticly.

Snow turned to look at Regina as then she scolded her. "Regina!"

Regina glared at Snow, then she turned to Evelynn. "Sorry for my comment."

"It's okay." Evelynn replied.

"So, what are you going to do now?" Charming asked to Evelynn, Belle and Baelfire.

"We were planning to go to the dark castle." Belle replied.