Chapter 6 - Dark Hollow

"My daughter?" Gold pointed at Evelynn while they were walking to the beach.

"Yes, your daughter." Regina replied.

"Well this daughter has a name. My name is Evelynn." Evelynn said to Gold.

"My daughter." Gold repeated.

"Yes." Regina sighed.

"I have a daughter." Gold wondered.

"Oh god... yes you have, if you don't believe me, use your magic to see it." Regina said as they were closer to the beach.

Gold blinked and nicked a hair from Evelynn and himself and started to use his magic to see if he was her father. When it was done, it showed that they were really father and daughter. "Oh.... So you are really my daughter." Gold said to Evelynn.

"Yes, that's what we were trying to tell you." She comment.

Gold looked at and nodded, before they were on the beach arrived. Regina saw a big shell and walked forwards to it. She picked it up but before she could do anything Gold comment dryly. "If you think summoning a giant squid is the answer, I've already tried that."

"Oh, you've had fun, haven't you?" Regina turned to Gold, then she turned back to face the sea. "I have no intention of ordering calamari." Regina whispered in the big shell as a moment later a redhead mermaid appeared for them in the water. "Hello, Ariel. Long time."

"It's true mermaids can travel across realms. But they can't be trusted." Gold said as they were looking at the mermaid.

"This one can. We have history together." Regina explained.

"Well, that would explain the distasteful look on her face." Gold comment dryly as Evelynn looked amused.

"And now she's going to help us." Regina said as she looked at the mermaid. The mermaid mouthed something to them. "Oh, right, your voice." Regina said as used her on the mermaid.

"Why would I help you?" She asked.

"Because I can give you what you want." Regina replied as a bracelet appeared in the hand of the mermaid. "I can give you legs, Ariel, and this time, control over them. But more importantly, I can give you what you need most."

"What?"

"The place I'm sending you among its residents is your prince Eric." Regina explained to the mermaid, named Ariel.

"What's the name of this place?"

"Storybrooke."

~-0-~

Later, Ariel had climbed on a rock as Gold draw with a stick, in the sand, Storybrooke and some other symbols. Evelynn and Regina listened to the conversation from Gold and Ariel. "That's Storybrooke?" Ariel asked as she looked at the drawing Gold had make.

"Can you get there?" Gold asked back to Ariel.

"It's far. I'll have to cross over realms. But yes, I can make it." She replied.

"If all went according to plan, Storybrooke will be surrounded by a cloaking spell." Gold leaned to the ground and picked up a sand dollar. "When you arrive, surface close to the shore. Then you're inside its bounds."

"And what would you like me to bring back?"

"An object to help us defeat Pan."

"Well, I'm gonna need a little more than that to go on."

"I'm sorry. Pan has ears everywhere." Gold walked closer and waved his hand over the sand dollar and it started the glow for a moment, then the glow disappeared. "We can't risk telling you."