Chapter 2 - Quite a Common Fairy

The group walked through the Dark Jungle making their way to Pan's camp. "How much further?" Regina asked.

Emma pulled the map out as the group stood standing still. "We should be getting close to Pan's lair. Going in a straight line course" Emma looked at the map and watched as the X marking moved to another spot. "Son of a... How is it now behind us?" Evelynn came next to Emma as Hook stood to the other right of Emma.

"How can that be?" Mary Margaret asked confused.

"You got us lost." Regina comment.

"No, she didn't. It's the camp. Pan's moving it." Evelynn explained as she looked at the map, which was in Emma's hands.

"He's playing tricks on us."

"If Pan's camp keeps moving, how are we gonna find Henry?" Emma asked and then she added. "So this whole trek has been for nothing."

"I told you walking was idiotic." Regina said, cranky. "If I can just use some magic, we can materialize in the camp and grab Henry."

"We don't know where the camp is. Have you even been listening?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Pan will have shields against magic. I fear such an attempt would end in your death, and, more importantly, mine, which is why we're walking." Hook replied to the group.

"Well, then what's your idea? How are we going to find it?" David asked to Hook.

"By using someone he trusts." Hook replied.

"Who? Because I guess he certainly doesn't trust you."

"A fairy who lived here when I was about. She might still be on the island. She'd be an inside source. Knows all about the camp, can get us in. She might even have some pixie dust left. Perhaps we could fly in."

"You mean fairy dust." Emma corrected.

"No, pixie dust. It's stronger. Like nuclear fairy dust." David re-corrected.

"Wait. A fairy... Tinker Bell?" Emma said.

"Oh, you know her?" Hook asked.

"Every kid in the world knows her." Emma argued.

"It's a bad idea." Regina said as Emma give her a look. "Mark my words. This Tinker Bell is not going to save us."

~-0-~

The group continued with walking as Regina decided to go to Emma as Evelynn followed Regina and heard the conversation.

"Emma. There is another way."

"Is there?"

"Magic."

"Didn't we just go through this?" Emma asked annoyed.

"I'm not talking about my magic. I'm talking about our magic." Regina said as Evelynn decided to join them and listened what they had to say to each other.

"I am not interested. One thing I learned is it always comes with a price."

"Well, sometimes not using it comes with a price, too. I bet you and I combined are strong enough to overpower Pan."

"What if we're not? I'm not gonna take a chance on that. We're talking about Henry's life."

"I'm aware of that." Regina nodded as Mary Margaret joined too.

"Look, I know you don't like this plan. Let's just see it through. Let's at least see if we can find Tinker Bell."

"And you think it's the best plan because your boyfriend came up with it?"