Chapter 7 - Think Lovely Thoughts

They were walking through the jungle to find Pan's camp. "You know, despite our differences, I can always count on you to get things done.... Unlike the rest of them. You were right. They're just a liability." Regina said as she pushed a leaf away.

"Where are they?" Gold asked.

"Oh, well, Pan told them Neal was alive, and, of course, Emma took the bait. Such a waste of time." Just then, Regina realized, what she had said. "Oh, I'm so sorry."

"No, no, don't be. He is alive."

"What?" Regina and Evelynn asked in unison as they stopped with walking.

"Pan wasn't lying. My son is here on the island. I've seen him." Gold explained to them.

"You saw him and you.... You just parted ways?" Regina asked as she saw Gold nodding and added. "You realize that he might have a way off the island."

"Let's worry about the travel plans after we get Henry."

"There's something you're not telling me." Regina looked at him suspiciously. "What happened when you saw him?"

"Look, all you have to know is, the next time I see him will be when I'm putting Henry in his arms. When father and son are reunited." Gold explained as they continued to walk.

~-0-~

They continued walking as they came across the others, on an open field, from the jungle. Emma, David and Hook had they swords out and held up, when they saw who it was, they had the swords down. "Well, if this is your version of a rescue party, we got here just in time." Regina said as Evelynn rolled her eyes.

"What are you three doing here?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Well, same as you, except we actually have a chance." Regina said as she turned to Gold and started to mentions the box that Gold was holding up. "Pandora's box. It could trap Pan for eternity simply by opening the lid."

"You didn't tell me my father was with her." Neal said in a low voice to the others as Evelynn looked at him.

"I didn't know." Emma replied to Neal.

"Wait, your father is the Dark One?" Tinker Bell asked, looking at Neal.

Evelynn smirked a little as she thought. "So that's is my brother then."

"Yeah, and he's not getting anywhere near Henry." Neal told them strongly as Evelynn frowned.

"Bae..." Gold started as stepped a little forwards but stopped.

Emma frowned. "Why? What are you talking about?"

"There's a prophecy that says that Henry will be his undoing. He didn't come here to protect him. He came here to kill him." Neal explained to the others.

"That's why you didn't want to find Neal before you got Henry back? Because you knew he'd spill your secret." Regina added, suspiciously.

"Everything I did was to protect Henry, to rescue him from Pan." Gold said, trying to explaining to them.

"It all makes sense." Emma comment as she had her sword held up. "You left before we even made shore."

"You wanted to get to Henry first..." Mary Margaret pulled out her arrow and bow and had it ready to attack.

"To be on his own..." David held his sword up.

"So no one could stop you..." Hook held up is his sword as well.

"So you can kill him." Regina turned to Gold.

"It's not gonna happen, not unless you go through all of us first." Emma finished as Evelynn watched them in silence.